Jordan Brand x EA NBA Elite 11 x GameStop Boost Pack (via KixandtheCity.com)

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

So this is as close to we're gonna get to owning some new Concords?

*middle finger*

laugh.gif

im gonna buy 2 copies so i can have 2 pairs of virtual xi's. i'll use one and leave the other ds.

im gonna buy 2 copies so i can have 2 pairs of virtual xi's. i'll use one and leave the other ds.

Nba 2k11 is a game Filled or About Jordan and His career. Nba Elite is the new Nba Live. Its what you get for preordering the game. 2k11 they give you a Jordan Jersey for your lil avatar guy. Your not paying anything for it. IT'S FREE!!

Nba 2k11 is a game Filled or About Jordan and His career. Nba Elite is the new Nba Live. Its what you get for preordering the game. 2k11 they give you a Jordan Jersey for your lil avatar guy. Your not paying anything for it. IT'S FREE!!

PASS, NBA2K11 is the better game anyway and instead of unlocking virtual AJ XI in the game, you have His Airness in the game including a Jordan career experience where you have to play some of his highlight matches in his career.
MJ is wearing the AJ XII black/white-varsity red in NBA2K11 for sure. Don't know whether you can choose other Jordans too.

PASS, NBA2K11 is the better game anyway and instead of unlocking virtual AJ XI in the game, you have His Airness in the game including a Jordan career experience where you have to play some of his highlight matches in his career.
MJ is wearing the AJ XII black/white-varsity red in NBA2K11 for sure. Don't know whether you can choose other Jordans too.

Seems like NT is full of idiots and this goes to show how much hate JB gets. It's something free, you just have to pre-order. I would understand the anger if they were charging extra for a special edition game that only has the shoes, no it is just a free feature so that you pre-order from GameStop yet people still whine and complain. If you aren't going to buy the game and play, then why does it bother people? If you are going to buy it anyways, pre-order and get the shoe feature for free.

I really do not see what the problem here is.

Seems like NT is full of idiots and this goes to show how much hate JB gets. It's something free, you just have to pre-order. I would understand the anger if they were charging extra for a special edition game that only has the shoes, no it is just a free feature so that you pre-order from GameStop yet people still whine and complain. If you aren't going to buy the game and play, then why does it bother people? If you are going to buy it anyways, pre-order and get the shoe feature for free.

I really do not see what the problem here is.

Man, This would have been sick if it came with a real pair of Concords and the game. Retail for about 200 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Man, This would have been sick if it came with a real pair of Concords and the game. Retail for about 200 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

the patent cut looks off to me. maybe JB will ruin another classic for a future release

the patent cut looks off to me. maybe JB will ruin another classic for a future release

Back
Top Bottom