Jordan Brand's 25th Anniversary in 2010

JB if you lurkin. Screw the Nike Air, just give us the colorways and nice quality. Simple. Oh and don't be dumb, if your going to do Space Jams don'ttry to limit them to DMP numbers. I can deal with 11/12 CDP numbers but not DMP.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

eL sHaq -
eek.gif
U brave for using that word!!! I expect u to be banned by mourning..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what word ?...

Originally Posted by eL sHaq

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

eL sHaq -
eek.gif
U brave for using that word!!! I expect u to be banned by mourning..
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what word ?...
You know where your sayin that us OG collectors are ''female doggin'' wantin Nike Air back...bro you might wanna go edit it beforeyou get banned...square business

please Bring out da Playoff 13 out of all the retros the desurved a come back.
wink.gif

Good looks like I can spend all my money on older retros that I missed out on. There definitely won't be any camp outs and pre-sales on those.

I mainly want Bordeauxs, Chicago X's, Spacejams, White/Red XII's, and White/Infrared VI's. 2010 JB..........make it happen.
wink.gif

hopefully
i would like to see some space jams xi's, white red xii's, and maroon vi's,playoff xiii's, and bordeaux vii's.
pimp.gif

I know this is necroposting like crazy, but I just wanted to see how people felt about their predictions now that so many of these shows have dropped. Speaking of which...

AirUpHere23 wrote:

I mainly want Bordeauxs, Chicago X's, Spacejams, White/Red XII's, and White/Infrared VI's. 2010 JB..........make it happen.
wink.gif

...this man is a mind reader. 3/5 are out, with one slated to drop. That's skills.

I am really hoping they bring back the Retro 1's this year along with maybe the XV's and maybe a new Fusion like the AF Fusion XV.

Originally Posted by comacoma33

I am really hoping they bring back the Retro 1's this year along with maybe the XV's and maybe a new Fusion like the AF Fusion XV.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by comacoma33

1246840720-798884-400x300-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Back
Top Bottom