Jordan CDP 0/23

Never heard anything about it since the rumour started waaaay back. doubt its ever going to happen.

Packs should just stop. Just release them by itself.

Originally Posted by Patmc13

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I think if this pack came out it would be sickkkkkkkkkk....they should keep it real limited and hard to get....if they do it of coarse....

tired.gif

You most likely a Hypeee....I cop what I like, and what I know whats gonna look good on my feet....falllllll backkkkkk

No disrespect to you, but making kicks limited isnt really the best idea in the world. just imo i guess. And why would you judge me to be a "hypee"?

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Originally Posted by MH602

Yeah i remember that. But im glad its not here because im sure the zero would be a fusion of every sig/team jordan ever made
indifferent.gif
Actually they were saying the "Zero" would be shoe dedicated to Tinker Hatfield

What the hell does that mean, It would have to be concord inspired then

Originally Posted by CeeJay1523

I think if this pack came out it would be sickkkkkkkkkk....they should keep it real limited and hard to get....if they do it of coarse....

tired.gif

You most likely a Hypeee....I cop what I like, and what I know whats gonna look good on my feet....falllllll backkkkkk
Sorry, but you are the "Hypeee" because apparently the rarity of the sneaker is more important to you than the actual look of it
roll.gif

" hey man, those zeros are dope."

good thing it didnt come out, cuz it dont even sound right when incorporating it into a convo

Originally Posted by mrflightclub23

Yeah i remember that. But im glad its not here because im sure the zero would be a fusion of every sig/team jordan ever made
indifferent.gif
Actually they were saying the "Zero" would be shoe dedicated to Tinker Hatfield

What the hell does that mean, It would have to be concord inspired then

It would have been like the Spiz'ikes....all of the Jordans that Tinker designed would have been combined into one shoe

JB should release a package with 11/23. Space Jams or concords with black 23's. I'm not sure what to name it but Mike came out of retirement with the11's and the series ended with 23's. I like this pack I would be first in line again.
smile.gif

This is easily the greatest pack to date. I was like 57th in line but lucky for me, I was able to cop a pair in my size. I feel like I'm the only one onthis site with this package. It was easily the most limited sneaker of all time, only one store in the US received them and luckily for me it was in RhodeIsland. The 0's had a clear color scheme which gave them a unique look. The 23's were the same that dropped earlier this year but the gray was oneshade darker; they only made 60 pairs so it makes them that much better.

The line was so crazy...

2dt5d0g.jpg

Though it was all worth it in the end...

ix6po5.jpg

28by7fq.jpg

Solo picture of the 23's

2yo3h5j.jpg

...and the 0's

2f0g7bb.jpg

Together...

2d0j8rr.jpg

$310 well spent.
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

This is easily the greatest pack to date. I was like 57th in line but lucky for me, I was able to cop a pair in my size. I feel like I'm the only one on this site with this package. It was easily the most limited sneaker of all time, only one store in the US received them and luckily for me it was in Rhode Island. The 0's had a clear color scheme which gave them a unique look. The 23's were the same that dropped earlier this year but the gray was one shade darker; they only made 60 pairs so it makes them that much better.

The line was so crazy...

2dt5d0g.jpg

Though it was all worth it in the end...

ix6po5.jpg

28by7fq.jpg

Solo picture of the 23's

vy8nj9.jpg

...and the 0's

2f0g7bb.jpg

Togother...

2d0j8rr.jpg

$310 well spent.
smokin.gif

but forget the 23. The 310 was well spent alright, but for the 0s only. I mean, that is one beautiful shoe. I'd pay 1000s for these.
roll.gif

people are saying this is or was a rumor but with jb, who knows? seems like they'd sell the shirt off there backs in limited supply to make money.

Back
Top Bottom