Jordan Cement Interior? What do you think?

You did a pretty good job, but I personally wouldn't do that to any car.
TEAM AM FAM
TEAM FLORIDA
WANTED - AZ Talaria, Spiridon, Neon 95 size 11.5 - Zoom Flight 95, 96, and V size 11

:lol:
laugh.gif

interesting idea....im sure a lot of people on here(those who actually own a car) are kicking themselves for not thinking of that. im curious to know how you did that too? there's a particular pattern i'd like to do that with......soo....share the wealth of knowledge :lol:
laugh.gif

"The Retro Died in 2001..."

To the dude that posted pics of cement print and elephant print. that was a good laugh i was thinking the same thing.
Searching for AJ II,VIII,IX,XII,XVI all size 13-13.5

i like the idea, looks pretty clean
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

It looks kinda tacky.... reminds me of the pimps w/ zebra print in the whip :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAM S O L E M E N T A L I T Y​

Thanks for the comments. I didn't build the car for someone else, I built it because I wanted it the way that it is. The colors work well together (IMHO). It is a little too much for me for everyday use, but I wanted to try it, so I tried it on my track car.

The paint job cost me less than $30, including paint, masking tape, etc. I love flat black cars, always have (this is the 3rd one I have painted myself). Not that I don't like a nice glossy paint job but I think the money can be used for other modifications. But if anyone wants to sponsor me with a paint job I can definitely provide some business for you in return :wink:
wink.gif

As far as the process goes, I used a Jordan brand shirt(s), You can kind of see in the picture, I have where the red Jumpman is stitched in at the front of the armrest. The material is very difficult to work with, compared to regular auto upholstery, it took me probably 2 or 3 times the amount of time it would with standard material I would suggest taking your time if you are going to try it, as the material is not very forgiving. I used the darker print for the higher wear areas (armrest, shift boot) and the light print for the door panels. It has been on my car for about 3 or 4 months now and is holding up pretty good.

Sorry for the mix up on Cement/Elephant print/paint/color I don't spend a lot of time on the forums to have remembered the difference. :smile:
smile.gif

-Nick
http://myspace.com/sactownxsi

thats tight but i wouldnt do that to my car
Megan is a Fox​
P-Town's Finest​
Tennessee Titans​

that looks so nice
(Founder)
T E A M I C E

*WANTED ALL SZ. 11.5 OR 12*
Spacejams
Sport Blue VI
White Infra VI
Pure V

HOLY CRAP! :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I'm obsessed with elephant print, and I always wondered how it'd turn out in a car interior, and now I know. :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAMKINGKOOPA

nice brah...i was thinking about doing the same thing to my truck too..but :pimp:
pimp.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

I pet you cut that full Elephant Print shirt up, I use to have that shirt.
Very nice job.
Mailman #6

Back
Top Bottom