Jordan Cement IV

Are the cement IV's coming out in Janurary of 2012, or was that just an April fool's joke???

Are the cement IV's coming out in Janurary of 2012, or was that just an April fool's joke???

I don't think it has been any confirmation, so I guess that means maybe.But even if the did I heard so many bad things about the Military IV retro I think I would pass even though the cements IV goes as hard as any other JB sneaker

I don't think it has been any confirmation, so I guess that means maybe.But even if the did I heard so many bad things about the Military IV retro I think I would pass even though the cements IV goes as hard as any other JB sneaker

Another cement iv thread, SMH. They should make it that you have to have 300+ post to make a new thread.

Another cement iv thread, SMH. They should make it that you have to have 300+ post to make a new thread.

Originally Posted by Mikey23

Do you get paid to be on that niketalk patrol?

Originally Posted by hoophead21

You're pretty much entitled to any authoritarian position in life when you own a Tahoe and you're
sitting on 26 inch rims. 

"Damn!!! 28's..."

Originally Posted by hoophead21

You're pretty much entitled to any authoritarian position in life when you own a Tahoe and you're
sitting on 26 inch rims. 

"Damn!!! 28's..."

Lol @ BinYe, always has something smart to say
laugh.gif
. Umm 28's coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom