JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Good look on the pics n good pickups 4 those who already coppd....these r gonna b a great graduation present 4 ya boy rite here
laugh.gif

Got the pack this past Monday the VII's are gorgeous but I got to say the XVI's are sweet man with or without the strap. You can't go wrong withthis pack. Good luck to all who plan on copping.

Can anyone who has the pack already discuss the fit of the 16's? I wear an 11 in the raptor 7's but a 12 in the cherrywood 16's because they seemto run more narrow. I might just order the pack from UTA.com in size 11 and attempt to trade the XVI's for a bigger size...anyone lookin' to swap theirsize 12 XVI's for an 11?
nerd.gif

The VIIs will be more popular in my opinion. The Hares are one of the most sought after OG. I really want both shoes bad though. I went on a hiatus fromJordans after the og 13s until recently and want the XVIS bad, they are one of the better releases since MJ retired from the Bulls the second time.

Man, just recieved my pack, fully regret it probally sending them back. I realized that the only Black/Red Jordan I need are the XI's and the Hare'sjust dont do it for me
ohwell.gif

This is not a good pack. The VIIs almost made me throw up (never liked them). I think this is an easy pass for me. Terrible.

Hey, those pics are pretty good. Whoever took them should show some more of them 16's. They look really hot hot hot
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Celtics vs Lakers
NBA Finals- Game 5
Sunday Night!

question to current owners: do the greens on the shoe match up? i just saw the kid size ones at my local footlocker and they didn't match up can someoneenlighten me please

i passed... well not really but my spot wanted 375 and i said nah... i shoulda said wat bout 350 but i was like ah thanks n then click... im a just wait forrelease day n cop for retail...

Anyone pick up a kids size pack already? Just want to know how different it is from the mens. Pics would be great
smile.gif

picked these up today sz9.5. big ups to my hook. 16's looking sweeeeeeeeeet. 7's are dope too, but not my cup o'tea
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom