JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

I've never ordered online for a Jordan release before.

What time zone do these websites go off of? Do they start selling the Jordans at 12 am Eastern or Pacific?
nerd.gif

not bad, the 7s have the colored tongue and the 16s have the patent toe. i am sold. get someee.

NDC promo JUNESALE4
10% off purchase over $75. I wouldnt mind 10% off saves me tax... Hopefully this one will work. but def worth a try.

Originally Posted by snaggykicks

Originally Posted by mrhood84

Went to mall to reserve today!!!!!
pimp.gif

mad.gif

Yes yes.....a lot of dudes in the store had the same face because one of my dudes works in there. Some dude saw me reserving and tried to do it too and myboy shut him down.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

how many of you jordan/shoe head prefer the 7's over the 16's? and how many of you guys are just buying the pack for the 7's? and how much do youthink if people are selling their pack seperately for the 16's alone.

Originally Posted by elgnud

how many of you jordan/shoe head prefer the 7's over the 16's? and how many of you guys are just buying the pack for the 7's? and how much do you think if people are selling their pack seperately for the 16's alone.

The XVI should definitely fetch between 180 and 200, in my opinion. I have seen DS OG black/red XVI hit the 300 mark.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

I haven't bought any of the CDPs. Is the boxes attached to each other or they detach?

they detach...didnt find this out until my second pack (first was 10/13 second was 6/17)

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

I haven't bought any of the CDPs. Is the boxes attached to each other or they detach?

they detach...didnt find this out until my second pack (first was 10/13 second was 6/17)

Thanks. Make it easier for me to sell the VIIs.

word thats how i found out on my second pack...peep the sig
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Is it easy to detach or took you awhile to figure it out?

laugh.gif

Is it easy to detach or took you awhile to figure it out?

nah its easy...once you open up the box and slide off the tops you'll be able to figure it out

Originally Posted by Irokwel23

Both the Kickz are Fire. Each are special in their own way. Dope Pack.

The VII's are Classics.. CW hasnt dropped since '91. Mike killed league; the Bulls almost won 70 games that year and ran through the playoffs.

It's probably been said already but the VII's run a little big. The XVI's are True to size.
qsmo7k.jpg

aad6qw.jpg

mmwen6.jpg

XVI's are on Point with the OG'z. IMO. Just a couple slight differences..
The OG'z are Real leather and have that Premium leather smell on the shoe and gaiter even after all these years.
The OG'z black midsole area seems firmer than these retros like the more equipped for hoopin in them..Nah mean.
The retros black midsole is softer more like foam. The ICEY sole and traction on them are identical.
The gaiters are made of slighty different materials like the flexible part in the back is more flexible on the OG'z and the Number XVI on the back of the gaiter in slight different.
The mold, shape, whatever is the Same. The patent leather toebox.. On point! the brail on the gaiters that spells JORDAN. the redpart of the midsole and Air bubble. On point!
Pick these Up No Doubt. hope this info helps the NT crew!
Does the mesh on the OG's look lighter in color to you? To me, the retros in pics look like the mesh is darker....

Back
Top Bottom