JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

the 17s are pretty nice to tellyou the truth.
retrokid was at the store one day and at the launch for the last pack
both days he had on the hares. simple and clean colorway.
i'm looking foward to this pack.
oh yeah those 16s look SUPER icy

Originally Posted by Will0827

Those pics make the XVI's look terrible and really really fake shaped.

I agree..its gotta be the pics....bc when you look at the other pics msole....they look like FIRE
pimp.gif

Its his camera man...I HOPE!@!!
grin.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

I want the 16s so much more than the 7s
laugh.gif

Anybody else?

Edit - BTW those pics suck
sick.gif
, they make the shoes look like crap

YES AND YES

Originally Posted by Byronde

^ So far yes it is the best pack.

No, I'm saying these are better than the XI/XII pack. The only thing that could make me change my mind is if the XIs were Space Jams and the XIIs wereWhite/Red.

i dont really care about the 7's i just want the pair of 16s to go next to my OG's

I definetly would want to see more pics of the Hares 7's and most of all, those hot/sexy 16's. Show me some more pics, cause it would be a winner inanybody's book!
I WANT MORE PICS OF DA SHOES!

16's look mad cheap. More garbage leather from JB. I aint paying $350 for one shoe. I think ill pass.

I already have the 16s. I got them early the shoes are really nice, but this is a pack that I really want those hares look sweet.
eek.gif

Surprised at how many people want the XVI's more than the Hares. I'll definitely grab these since the Hares are definitely grail status for me.

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

they both look fake imo.

*waits for better pics*

same thing i was thinking. those pictures make the toe area on the 16s look real flat and the hares look off. regardless i'm gettin this package. 2shoes that are hot and i have never owned. sweeeeet
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by Byronde

^ So far yes it is the best pack.

No, I'm saying these are better than the XI/XII pack. The only thing that could make me change my mind is if the XIs were Space Jams and the XIIs were White/Red.
lies.

XI/XII>>> VII/XVI plus both of your lives.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom