JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

My money is still on the 3/20 combo being the best out off all the packs (3's trump 11's slighty, and 20's>>>>>>>>12's).

roll.gif

and i just want the 16's.. just like i just got the 17s off ebay for 125... i will eb on the prowl for these as well

those 7's are CLEAN. i've been set on those for awhile.

16's are "alright". i'll still get the pack though because i have almost all the sevens that have dropped in the past 5 years (exceptchambrays and pacific blues or whatever they're called).

when are the boudreaux 7's gonna drop?
nerd.gif

Could we get pics of different angles of the shoes?? I think mostly everybody likes what they see but I want more pics to marvel at..
-Maybe on-foot shots too...

7's are a must. I absolutely HAVE to cop. Hares and Bordeaux's are my first 2 Jordans ever so it's definitely gonna go down. Can't wait tillrelease date.
pimp.gif

yeah the 16s are a necessity in my collection. 2nd pair of jordans i could really get my hands on when i was young

Hum the VII in the first pics look off, but they look much truer in the later pics, very nice. Going to have to buy this pair. I still regret putting my OlyVIIs up on the bay. V, VI, VII, how could anyone pick a favorite out of these three?

Is we gon' see somore pics of the shoes or what? I want to see more pics of the shoes because they look so beautiful and classy. Please shoe some more ofthe 7/16 pack. I'm mean whoever posted it on there.

i will have no problem copping this pack. but i def dont want the 7s. i hate 7s.....but the 16s i will take. guess i will be selling them

Originally Posted by FliBoi33

Kind of sucks that these and the 6/17s come back to back
eyes.gif

Is that a opposite joke? You really meant to say its awesome they do, right...
happy.gif

Copped x2. I do not own vii's or xvi's so this will be a nice addition to my collection. I hope I will be able to scoop these up on NDC with thediscount code like I was able to with the vi/xvii pack
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AJFlint13

Originally Posted by FliBoi33

Kind of sucks that these and the 6/17s come back to back
eyes.gif

Is that a opposite joke? You really meant to say its awesome they do, right...
happy.gif

I think he ment that his wallet is going to be hurting.

The XVIs are a must, but VIIs dont look right in a size 15 (It sucks being a bigfoot)... Some shoes just dont look right that big.

I will use the money I save to buy an extra pair of Vs from the 5/18 pack. (2nd best pack IMO. Well, I better not say that until I see some pics 1st)

Back
Top Bottom