JORDAN COLLEZIONE 16/7 (Pic) update pg. 17,22,23,24

Man, I was tryin' to call the ES for 15 mins with no luck ...
smh.gif
Spent more than an hour trying to get through....

NEVERMIND!!! I finally got through and ordered my size. $185.75

What size are you? When I got through it was slim pickings, still snagged a pack, but not even close to my size
smh.gif

What time did you guys start calling? I started calling at 7am Pacific (10am Eastern).

I got through the ES 3 times! 1st at 6:58 (9:58 Eastern Time) then at 7:20, both of those times I just kept ringing and no one answered the phone
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
then I hit up my friend to see if he picked em up and he was like yea I just got through 5 mins ago and got my size.. so I call again at 8:05 and I getthrough, the lady says the last size available is 15
indifferent.gif
then she says she can put my name down in the waiting list.. so its not for sure! Hope some ones cardgets declined!!!
mad.gif

The Color's are too off on the Retro's the tongue, too much yellow and black, and not enough greey white yellow and red, big difference.

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

Man, I was tryin' to call the ES for 15 mins with no luck ...
smh.gif
Spent more than an hour trying to get through....

NEVERMIND!!! I finally got through and ordered my size. $185.75

What size are you? When I got through it was slim pickings, still snagged a pack, but not even close to my size
smh.gif

What time did you guys start calling? I started calling at 7am Pacific (10am Eastern).

I started calling at 10(ET) like I usually do. I usually get through at about 10:15 but I was getting worried this time but finally got through atabout 10:45. I got my size 10 I wanted. This time scared the piss outta me.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

I got through the ES 3 times! 1st at 6:58 (9:58 Eastern Time) then at 7:20, both of those times I just kept ringing and no one answered the phone
mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
then I hit up my friend to see if he picked em up and he was like yea I just got through 5 mins ago and got my size.. so I call again at 8:05 and I get through, the lady says the last size available is 15
indifferent.gif
then she says she can put my name down in the waiting list.. so its not for sure! Hope some ones card gets declined!!!
mad.gif

If it starts riniging, never ever ever ever hang up. When I got through it had been ringing for about 3 minutes before somebody picked up.

Damn man.

The whole Swoosh situation really made it hard on a lot of people
who want the shoes for themselves and can't do anything about it.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

edit - you guys are calling the regualr ES # right?
I was thinking to myself there might be another #
or something and all the associates are too busy
messing with that to pick up the regualr phone but
probably not.

frown.gif

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
then I hit up my friend to see if he picked em up and he was like yea I just got through 5 mins ago and got my size.. so I call again at 8:05 and I get through, the lady says the last size available is 15
indifferent.gif
then she says she can put my name down in the waiting list.. so its not for sure! Hope some ones card gets declined!!!
mad.gif

If it starts riniging, never ever ever ever hang up. When I got through it had been ringing for about 3 minutes before somebody picked up.
No I let it ring until I got the "You reached the time blah blah blah" then I called back and busy again!.. oh well.. someone's card willget declined! I know it!

Originally Posted by yungpyro07

mad.gif
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif

No I let it ring until I got the "You reached the time blah blah blah" then I called back and busy again!.. oh well.. someone's card will get declined! I know it!

Oh ok. Yeah I got that message a good 5 times too.

Anyone who copped already.....how do they run? tru to size or bigger??? I usually wear a 8.5 but I was thinkin about getting a 9

^ I heard the VIIs run true to size and that the XVIs run a size smaller but not sure..I would really like to know as well if both are true to size..

wheres the official post already???

with both pairs being hot, this thread is gonna run longer than the carmine/black 17's cdp thread.

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

Originally Posted by MjWizKid

Copped mine (dont mind the tag) and wanted to try on the 16"s
pimp.gif

15n6g41.jpg
indifferent.gif
Tell me you don't have white socks on with black shoes.
fab5.gif

The Fab 5 are dissapointed.

BTW, I think it's time for the official post Ijap. We only have 5 days left
pimp.gif

Dude copped them early, nice pickup homie, and the only things dudes see is just white socks with black shoes???
indifferent.gif
Wow, I should have just stayed away from NikeTalk. Congratulate, dont hate folks.

With that said, should be an easy cop. NYC is too easy to get what you want, esp. in a size 13.

This is a great pack....i look forward to this weekend. This is definitely the first pack im purchasing no matter the cost!

Back
Top Bottom