Jordan CP colorways

air-jordan-cp-blk-red-wht-red-main.jpg

Chris Paul and the New Orleans Hornets are up 2 games to none against the San Antonio Spurs, and the Air Jordan CP (Chris Paul) is worn by the man himself. Two new pairs of the Air Jordan CP have released, a White / Metallic Silver - Varsity Red - Black, and Black / Metallic Silver - Varsity Red.

We have received reports that the Air Jordan CP line is selling incredibly well, due to the performance Chris Paul has shown the world, and the small details like the aerodynamic mesh slit at the heel, and the 61xty at the heel. Both pairs are available now at the Nike store.

air-jordan-cp-blk-red-wht-red-1.jpg

Air Jordan CP Chris Paul: Black / Red and White / Red

air-jordan-cp-blk-red-wht-red-2.jpg

Air Jordan CP Chris Paul: Black / Red and White / Red

www.sneakerfiles.com

universitybluejordancp.jpg

Jordan Brand released a University of North Carolina Air Jordan XV (15) as a part of the "Bragging Rights" package. A similar Air Jordan CP Chris Paul has appeared on Finishline's online store being sold as a Finishline exclusive. Furthermore, a black and university blue Air Jordan CP has been released to accompany its white and university blue counterpart. Both will only be sold at Finishline priced at $115.

blackjordancp.jpg

whitejordancp.jpg

www.sneakerfiles.com

cphohexclusivemain.jpg

In more House of Hoops news, this Air Jordan CP Chris Paul will be released this Friday at the Harlem Store. Featured is a combination of Black, White, and Royal with addition of a intricate pattern seen on the lace area and heel.

House of Hoops will be selling this Air Jordan CP on Friday with a retail price of $115. Furthermore, it has been rumored that this Air Jordan CP Chris Paul has been made for this weekend's Air Jordan Classic that will be hosted in the Madison Square Garden. Via NT.

Air Jordan CP - Chris Paul
317763-041 Black - White - Royal
$115

cphohexclusiveside.jpg

cphohexclusiveheel.jpg

cphohexlcusivesole.jpg

jordancpmain.jpg

Chris Paul is undoubtedly one the best point guards in the NBA currently playing and with that title, his signature shoe line Air Jordan CP is bound to be something special.

A few color-ways have already been released including the New Orleans Hornets models and now the simpler styles are being designed including the White, Metallic Silver, Varsity Red and Black model seen above. This Air Jordan CP will be released on May 1st, 2008. Via Kenlu.

05/01/2008 Jordan CP
317763-106 White/Metallic Silver-Varsity Red-Black
$115.00

jordancpheel.jpg

jordancpside.jpg

jordancpclose.jpg

jordancpsole.jpg

jordancp.jpg

Chris Paul could quite possibly be the next MVP for the NBA 07-08 season, if it is not won by a different Nike athlete, Kobe Bryant. With that said, Chris Paul is definitely deserving of his new shoe line from Air Jordan which was launched on March 1st and has already featured a color combinations and has just been released in three subtle color-ways, Black / Metallic Silver / White, White / Black / Bright Goldenrod, and Black/Light Graphite/White. Each model looks very clean and simplified, but appears also to be a great shoe to wear off and on the courts. All three models are available at Eastbay.

whitejordancp.jpg

whitejordancp2.jpg

whitejordancp3.jpg

goldjordancp.jpg

goldjordancp2.jpg

goldjordancp3.jpg

goldjordancp4.jpg

goldjordancp5.jpg

cphornetsmain1.jpg

Already mentioned earlier today, the Air Jordan CP is the first signature shoe of New Orleans Hornets Guard Chris Paul. However, seen above is the White/Black/Energy/Bright Goldenrod Air Jordan CP, designed to match the home New Orleans Hornets Jersey. The Air Jordan CP will be launched on March 1st, but a few online retailers including pys is selling the shoes a little early.

cphornetsside.jpg

cphornets.jpg

cphornetsclose.jpg

cphornetstongue.jpg

cphornetsback.jpg

cphornetsbox.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-main.jpg

The Air Jordan Chris Paul Line aka Jordan CP official release March 1st, but some online retailers received a few color schemes already. The first pair showcased is the Jordan CP White/Silver/Varsity Red. A great shoe for the courts, and available now at pys.

aj-cp-wht-rd-1.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-2.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-3.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-4.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-5.jpg

aj-cp-wht-rd-6.jpg

www.sneakerfiles.com

cphornetsside.jpg

Where can I get these in a sz9.5? Are these GR or PE? Checked most of the spots in NYC got nothing. Help!!

Originally Posted by garylok11

cphornetsside.jpg

Where can I get these in a sz9.5? Are these GR or PE? Checked most of the spots in NYC got nothing. Help!!

i should've jumped on these while i had the chance. this is by far one of the best colorways of the shoe.

For those wanting the white/black/teal pair ... just to to your nearest footlocker and order them. Sku Number: 4104485904

HEADS UP ON ESPN RIGHT NOW

they are bout to do a segment on CP3 I think there going to show his shoe closet cause it was in the clip before commercial...............

The design is kinda so so to me, but I almost feel obligated to cop at least one pair. CP just might have become my favorite player in the league.

those white reds didnt drop??
they have black in em...right?

WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PAIR THESE BEING ROCKED WITH SHORTS

Thanks for this post. This shoe is underrated, imo.

Anybody else disappointed by the lack of CP3 apparel? Does anybody know if there will
be any this summer or in the future? I remember seeing two CP shirts in an Eastbay
catalog, and nothing since....

shoes feel great...and llok great!

Im bout to pull the trigger on the USA colorway from Eastbay.........

Do we know if more colors are confirmed??

Please fill me in

totally see this shoe close the Jordan I is now....14 years from now....no joke...stock up while you can...he will take over the game...although they willloose will kobe in 6 games...but still...he gets mvp next year...and possibly a rring....anyone feel the same...

Just copped....with pair of xx3 shorts and discount=160$ shipped

These are the same ones on the first page...but the ones on the first page are samples...from ebay auction...But they are the same...will post pics of merocking them..for yall to see...very soon!!

smokin.gif

WHY ISNT this post gettin any love? NOONE HAS BOUGHT THE CP3s???

cant post pix? IM the first to buy them ??

has anyone seen the new orleans colorway anywhere still on shelves...pm me i need another 10.5....i got 7 different colorways and play ball in tehwhite/black/teal cw...these are so comfortable. very low to the ground and great ankle support for my ankles. fit is perfect match for me. cant wait to see hisnext shoe already...hopefully they release another colorway even tho he lost today
frown.gif
so sad....

Hopefully others will get off the Carmine hype...and shoe CP some love.....

lets see up close and personal pics......

Back
Top Bottom