Jordan CP3 VII

Red carpets look great 
smokin.gif

Since I'd hoop in them though, I'd be hesitant to get a translucent outsole.  The traction has been excellent with my solid outsole pair, but I've heard otherwise about the translucent pairs of these.

Like I said earlier, the urge to make some similar to the camos CP was flashing in that vid of his collection was too great. Bout to buy these now. Wish I could get rid of the black and fill it with more tan coloring, but it's whatever.

That being said the bottoms on these look ridiculously clean. 

Then the ID markings. This'll be my first ID so i'm excited to get it. Sucks it's gonna take so long.

View media item 627243

Got my pair today, and I must say, the comfort is outrageous. I wore them to a doctor's appointment on my good foot. Since I'm on crutches, I can assure you these have a nice zoom unit and solid impact protection. I'm dying to hoop in these, but it will be a two months before I walk again, so that ain't happening soon.

^soon enough fam, hope everything heals up well.

I can tell you that they are a joy to hoop in.  You won't be disappointed when the time comes!

View media item 627243

Got my pair today, and I must say, the comfort is outrageous. I wore them to a doctor's appointment on my good foot. Since I'm on crutches, I can assure you these have a nice zoom unit and solid impact protection. I'm dying to hoop in these, but it will be a two months before I walk again, so that ain't happening soon.

damn what happened here?

Do you need a hug or something?
Haha wouldn't that be nice 
happy.gif
 Kind gesture, thank you.  But I think it may be you who needs the hug.

Coming into shoe threads and posting to cause a stir makes you feel like a bigger person I assume.  It's all good though, if that gives you a rise, be my guest.

But really my point is -- a shoe that doesn't receive a lot of attention or apparently isn't aesthetically appealing as retros, foams, lebrons has got to be trash, right?

Some of us might just purchase sneakers because they perform well on court

Last edited:
cp3s are the best performance shoes imo. i saw the new ones in person and almost impulse bought and i've been passing up everything lately.

Back
Top Bottom