Jordan CP3 VII

Whoa. I kind of rock with them just on how out there they are, but that BETTER not ****ing be the final version of the China CP3.VII

Super clean.

Unrelated, but why do CP3's take soooo much longer to go on sale?
Maybe it's just a relatively steady seller?  Not flying off the shelves, but continually sold?  I'm no expert though...

BUT, if you're interest in the VIIs, I'll bet you can grab a pair for a decent discount.

Ended up getting my Black/White bel-air pair for 99 shipped a few days before release.

Same here. They released in parts of Asia this weekend I think. Patiently waiting for that US drop.

Maybe it's just a relatively steady seller?  Not flying off the shelves, but continually sold?  I'm no expert though...

BUT, if you're interest in the VIIs, I'll bet you can grab a pair for a decent discount.

Ended up getting my Black/White bel-air pair for 99 shipped a few days before release.

I did grab my purple pair for $101 shipped, but to me, this screams $69.99 shoe at FL. I guess it sells better than any JB sig shoe (excluding the main line of course).

How come they made these in jordans highschool colors but not cp3s highschool 
mean.gif

Like I said earlier, the urge to make some similar to the camos CP was flashing in that vid of his collection was too great. Bout to buy these now. Wish I could get rid of the black and fill it with more tan coloring, but it's whatever.

That being said the bottoms on these look ridiculously clean. 

Then the ID markings. This'll be my first ID so i'm excited to get it. Sucks it's gonna take so long.
Make the Logos black and this becomes the "Boilermakers" ... can't think of a more perfect shoe for Purdue fans.  Not that I'm one of them, but y' know.

yo TTS? i feel like in jordan shoes i have to go down .5 a size. retro J's are all a little too roomy in the toebox area. i hate that feeling when im playing ball.

yo TTS? i feel like in jordan shoes i have to go down .5 a size. retro J's are all a little too roomy in the toebox area. i hate that feeling when im playing ball.
I went TTS and am happy I did.  However, you really should try a pair on if you can -- they've gotta be sitting in shelves

Back
Top Bottom