Jordan CP3 VII

Nitro Pack

Wasn't feelin em at first, but they're not bad. Definitely works if you like drawing attention to yourself.

That little bit of white on the toe makes them perfect. I'm pretty sure we'll be seeing those as a regular release.

Son, I need CP3 to chill on the dope colorways :lol:

Those are most likely iD's too.

Those are so clean all black upper with a clear sole. Hope they aren't Ids. Hate writing in all caps but I got to for this

DEAR JORDAN BRAND,
IT IS OFFICIAL WE ACTUALLY FIND ONE OF YOUR SIG SHOES TO BE ATTRACTIVE. NO NEED TO BUILD UP HYPE ANYMORE. RELEASE THE YOTS IN THE US ALREADY!

Hey.

I just got myself some Jordan CP3. VII AE (top one) in US 9, these are Nike samples and i couldnt find those from the web yet. What You think about these?
Interesting, how did you get these? Can you post more pictures?

Last edited:
Woah those AE's are straight fire. Might end up being the greatest basketball shoe of all time tbh

^Thank you.  Very interesting if this is truly the AE.  I suppose it is just a sample.

Looks like it would shed some weight of the original.

If anybody is interested in those send me and PM, im not that big sneakerhead and willing to let these go if anybody appreciates these more than i do.

Those are nice I really like the flywire on these better than the lebron lows. I hope they are heavily discounted like the vi. Only day 1 for me right now are yots. I hope the all star game and Christmas are not lame like previous years for the sigs. 

Those AEs are dope. I'm super in love with the VIIs right now. My pair of Bel Airs (white) should FINALLY be here today. I'm hoping JB keeps the color options simple and not overly loud on the VIIs. I'll mos def cop the Black/REd and purp Bel Air's soon.

Those VII AEs are so much better than the regular VII.  That's the best Jordan Brand shoe not named the XX8 this year.  Thanks for the pics!

We must be looking at different shoes because those AEs are absolutely hideous. Not to mention AEs should have better materials, not more fuse.

Tried these on today; feels like they'd need a bit of breaking in with the targeted zoom(?), but I can tell they'll be a pretty fun hoop shoe. Kind of liking the Blue/Red Camo (though I wish the toe was leather instead of suede) and the black Bel Airs. Wondering if I should commit now, or wait for the AE...

Tried these on today; feels like they'd need a bit of breaking in with the targeted zoom(?), but I can tell they'll be a pretty fun hoop shoe. Kind of liking the Blue/Red Camo (though I wish the toe was leather instead of suede) and the black Bel Airs. Wondering if I should commit now, or wait for the AE...
I've only played in mine a few time, but I can say that the cushioning does need a bit of a break in.  From the first try-on I wasn't so sure that I'd be impressed, but it was quite the opposite after I played in them.  After a little break-in, the podulite works in good harmony with the met zoom unit.

I really enjoy this cushioning setup -- it reminds me of the Kobe V/VI setup but with a bit more response due to the podulite and larger TPU shank.

In terms of committing now, I'd say only if you have a coupon or can find them marked down, which you should be able to.  Got my black/white bel airs for 99 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom