Jordan CP3 XI

29A08A04-8975-489A-AC7D-E4D62E86AA4A.png C6E7C79E-0504-48FA-9F8D-9B890B3E70C4.jpeg 3EB25990-0287-4798-A8C3-7661268397F1.jpeg EEAF9A29-9DFC-4E1E-8388-8D218C3AED18.jpeg

Some of the highlights: They release in April (exact date not specified). Zoom in that forefoot and heal. Strap. Looks like it will be a good performer.

JS”

its been awhile nike or jordan came out with good shoes.... They always did full-length or forefoot and heel but for somewhere down in the timeline they got rid of one or the other....
now they are bringing it back and probably jack up the price... Miss the Kobe 5,6 and Lebron 2 3 4 5 6 days

These are nice...definitely a BIG step up from the X which was basically the IX + woven. Glad to see them put real creativity into this shoe. Can’t wait to see more color mocks

If his shoes had a swoosh on them I feel like they would have been better received.

Yup. If these were Kyrie's or PG's they'd definitely be more sought out. Always felt that CP3s and Melo's were decent Team Branded.

Seems like the vibe is basically folks ain't trying to hype a non-numbered/retro, because they represent cheaper J's for those who couldn't afford numbered Sigs.

Interested in these. Have always heard traction on CP's are pretty decent. Will wait for reviews to see if the front and heel zoom is worth it and if there is a solid outsole version. Just keep getting bad results with translucent outsoles.

That's a cop, a different colorway though. No translucent outsoles for me.

It had great traction at 24 hour yesterday but the floor was swept Sunday and there was a little humidity so it was nice and sticky. Thursday will tell me more.

It had great traction at 24 hour yesterday but the floor was swept Sunday and there was a little humidity so it was nice and sticky. Thursday will tell me more.

No translucent this way as well. How was the zoom in the forefoot and heel? Noticeable (bouncy and responsive) or just enough to say it is in the shoe?
Also, are these mids or lows?

No translucent this way as well. How was the zoom in the forefoot and heel? Noticeable (bouncy and responsive) or just enough to say it is in the shoe?
Also, are these mids or lows?

Kind of in between high and low. Not like a kobe, but lower than kyrie 4. And the zoom is there, like the Why Not, absorbs and responds, but little bounce back like the 32.

Back
Top Bottom