Jordan CP3 XI

These remind me ... Converse Wade 1
s-l300.jpg

White colorway can pass for a Skechers sneaker. Well maybe if the strap was white as well or even red, they’d be dope.

@duke4005 any more updates on the shoe? I'm really stoked to get em

IMO, best cp3 yet. Fit is dead on, traction is good on dusty but killer on clean, zoom can't really be felt like the 32 or lebron 15, more like the Why not, but the foam is soft, (maybe cushlon?) so they feel great under foot. So far, I love them, and the Jordan line for performance this year has been great.

Some more pics, I like them, but will not cop until they hit discount...IMO way over priced (I'm a Houstonian, Rockets fan, CP3, and Jordan guy but not at this price). They're dubbed the "Welcome to Houston's"

Jordan CP3.XI
$170.00???
Color: White/University Red-Black
Style Code: AA1272-101

jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-2.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-3.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-4.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-5.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-9.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-8.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-6.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-7.jpg

Didnt find any info on a RD for anyone who wants.

Last edited:
Some more pics, I like them, but will not cop until they hit discount...IMO way over priced (I'm a Houstonian, Rockets fan, CP3, and Jordan guy but not at this price). They're dubbed the "Welcome to Houston's"

Jordan CP3.XI
$170
Color: White/University Red-Black
Style Code: AA1272-101

jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-2.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-3.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-4.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-5.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-9.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-8.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-6.jpg
jordan-cp3-xi-welcome-to-houston-7.jpg

Didnt find any info on a RD for anyone who wants.

$170 for this model or just colorway quoted?

lynchpin33 lynchpin33
$170.00 hasn't been confirmed by anyone I'd call reliable, should talk to a plug of mine at Active Athlete in a few days to find out, it's just what I've found online. I'm hearing they are up already on Ebay, so that might be the price Ebay is selling them at. It could be possible this is a Houston exclusive CW, if so that could also be the reason price is higher... slap limited, exclusive, or NRG on something and instantly prices go up. I could have sworn they were supposed to be $125.00 though. Anyone here with more info would be appreciated.

lynchpin33 lynchpin33
$170.00 hasn't been confirmed by anyone I'd call reliable, should talk to a plug of mine at Active Athlete in a few days to find out, it's just what I've found online. I'm hearing they are up already on Ebay, so that might be the price Ebay is selling them at. It could be possible this is a Houston exclusive CW, if so that could also be the reason price is higher... slap limited, exclusive, or NRG on something and instantly prices go up. I could have sworn they were supposed to be $125.00 though. Anyone here with more info would be appreciated.

I'll do some research tomorrow about it, but I can't see them pricing any of the CP3s at $170 when they have had so much success with lower prices signature shoes. Being from Houston, I gotta get the Welcome to Houston colorway. That is dope.

I'll do some research tomorrow about it, but I can't see them pricing any of the CP3s at $170 when they have had so much success with lower prices signature shoes. Being from Houston, I gotta get the Welcome to Houston colorway. That is dope.

Same here, (wish there some Houston branding on the outside of the shoe, still take em' regardless) also it looks like the insole might be red, white, & blue like the Texas flag. The last Houston branded shoe I think we've had were these:
nike-air-force-1-white-midnight-navy-varsity-red-h-town-020385_1.jpg

Still got mine, but the midsole is closer to khaki than white now.:frown:

What has the price point been for past cp3 shoes? That there will be an end all be all. This is his 11th shoe so there has been some consintastsy . If it's $115 then thwy will not jump up to $170 and if the other shoes have been $170 they will not all of a sudden be $115 now.......

Pretty simple really. Not even sure why with is up for debate when we have this info at our disposal

Thank Duke for the early feedback. Sounds like JB is coming correct with a very good performance shoe for CP this year. I'm getting excited about these.

That black/gold colorway is sexy. These on ID would be sweet if the performance is indeed very good to beastly.

Still no release date? Duke put a review up on weartesters. Sounds like a good low top alternative to the Why Nots...

Back
Top Bottom