Jordan Enhancer--Pics

Yeah the 2nd pair is nice.

Quote:
These shoulda been the CP's.
Even when I'm old and grey, I won't be able to play it, but I'll still love the game.

Michael Jordan

both colorways are very nice!can't wait to play in them.....thanks JB the price is affordable!

So...as I understand this is actually a Boxing Trainer. I kind of wish they'd give this shoe more legs w/ some Zoom as a $120 Hoops shoe cause I really think the design can stand on its own as an elite Team shoe geared towards swingmen without any attachment even to CP or Melo.

But, for now, it looks to be a multi-density foam implementing Trainer along the lines of past RJJ stuff.

DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK​
The B.O.P.​

these are real sweet, wow
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Dope. :smokin
smokin.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

Quote:
So...as I understand this is actually a Boxing Trainer. I kind of wish they'd give this shoe more legs w/ some Zoom as a $120 Hoops shoe cause I really think the design can stand on its own as an elite Team shoe geared towards swingmen without any attachment even to CP or Melo.
"Starlite"Ink is My Drink. Hip-Hop Ain't Dead Yet...

CP3's sig shoe?? :lol:
laugh.gif
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14
Cassell-Mobley-Maggette-T.Thomas-Kaman-Ross-Knight-Patterson-Powell-Thornton-G.Diaz-P.Davis-A.Williams
OJ MAYO
10.28.07 FIGHT ON!!!

I saw them in the catalog and was intrigued.

They reminded me of a LeBron IV, Jumpman Pro, and Jumpman Masterpiece rolled into one.

JB needs to use more Foamposite in the future.
The Undisputed World Heavyweight Champion.​

both pairs are totally :pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

The Enhancer are Fire !

Team J's for 2008 are so nice,
The Jordan Enhancer, Jordan 12.5 and I also can't wait to see real pics of the AJFusion. (NOT the Air Jordan 12 Force Mid)

It would be fire if the logo would spin like the sprewells :pimp:
pimp.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
THE ONLY ANSWER FOR MELO IS THE ONE PLAYING RIGHT BY HIS SIDE....
TEAM DENVER NUGGETS
Anthony, Camby, Iverson, Kleiza, Martin, Najera, Nen, Smith​

These look pretty nice, and I never dig team Js...
Strength does not come from physical capacity. It comes from an indomitable will.
-Gandhi-

For those of you with mj's book "driven from within" go to page 24 and look at the shoe in the middle of the page. Do you think they got the idea from it?

man sometimes i wish they would make the team j's the numbered J's because the design is so sleek and clean, but just being a team j demoralizes the shoe, Team J's used to seem so attractive back in the day when the jumpman pros came out but now they're like j's for people who cant afford the retros or j's for people to play basketball in
Hype doesn't exist in my world of collecting sneakers...I'm just just having a lifelong love affair with kicks. -That line was too sick not to be my sig....Fly Jr.

Back
Top Bottom