Jordan Enhancer--Pics

These were on here a while back love the bottom ones
pimp.gif

^^^Sweet.
They look clean.
do you have anymore pics, or possibly of the white/black pair.
Thanks for the pics either way.

^ sorry i couldn't find the white ones.

e3w.jpg

e4w.jpg

air-jordan-enhancer-03.jpg

e1w.jpg

i really don't see whats wrong with these and they look comfortable. +carbon fiber

^^^^Once again thanks for the pics 916.
That midfoot carbon fiber plate looks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
, hopefully these have full lenght zoom.

From the first catalog scan I though they were straight FIRE. Best team J in a few years. I'll be getting both pairs if have the money. Those are sooooosick.

Zoom Air + Carbon Fiber + Clear Soles = $90.......Say what?

If FinishLine is getting these I'll def be getting both...word to the employee discount. Two pair for $130!

i dunno...im undecided about these. They look so much like the LeBron IV's and that little patch of carbon fiber shouldve been extended throughout thewhole outsole....many mixed thoughts..i apologize

If JB stops at XX3 and puts out team J's like these and the 12.5's I would have no problem with that

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

filagh.JPG

This is what i'm reminded of

I love comments like this because this is what these ^ remind me of/were supposed to look like:
aj09-902.jpg

So it's all good right?
ohwell.gif

Well folks....I hate to be the bearer of bad news. These came in today and they were not as great as I expected them to be.

They are VERY narrow. You better have pencils for feet. They're about twice as wide as a ruler. In a size 11 even. SMH
Patent leather is very THIN and cheap looking.
Leather is actually very good on them.

I put them on and walked around. The cushioning is very good in the forefoot, but not so much in the heel. They bend weird too. When I walked the entire shoebends medially. Kinda strange. I do overpronate but that never happens in any other shoes I own/wear. They also fit pretty high on the ankle.

Did I mention that they made the soles "clear smoke" so you don't have that blue contrast anymore. Just white....then black.

I got pics but don't have a way to load from my phone, sorry.

^^^Whenever you get a chance please upload those pics for us.
Also which colorway?? I'm more interested in the white/black than the black/white.
Although I am a lil disappointed in the changing of the soles........
frown.gif

^ They were the wht/blk and I doubt I won't have a way to load the pics. I need to be able to type "@" but my phone won't let me.

Thanks for the pics abernja.
You were right those soles do make the shoe look duller, but I am still interested in seeing these in person.

Back
Top Bottom