Jordan Fusion IV Red-Suede/Cement Spy Shots

Originally Posted by ReasonablyIll89

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

laugh.gif
@ everyone calling them garbage. Me, personally, I dislike fusions for the simple face that all these CW are wasted and it lowers the hype if a decent retro were to release in the same CWs. BUT if these were a regular Jordan IV retro (non-fusion) with limited production, dudes would be saying "
pimp.gif
" all day and then go stand in line.
If you dont believe that, your in denial.

If your aunt had a penis she'd be your uncle.
Dude, what I'm saying is the CW is nice, fusion or not. A LOT of people on here wont admit that because its a fusion. Thats stupid IMO. Ifchoose not to support fusions, thats your business, but dont sit on the computer and front like you dont like it just because its cool to hate fusions.

i got a problem with fusions...i just cant cop em....
almst copped the fus vi white red.... but was like naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

i just cant do it

so will these be released,cause they were supposed to release august,but on jumpman site there is only white/cement that will drop 08/08?

i wanna see these in person
they look pretty good tho
i been hearin about a royal blue pair as well but i havent seen pics yet
there gonna be dope

u know fusions suck but u all know that if it was a retro 4 we would be all over it but still no thanks

^nope, sorry. this doesn't make up for the red suede laser 4s. not the same shoe. i agree that it's a nice colorway... but why fusions? oh what couldhave been...

Im a 80's baby so I would never cop, because I can clearly remember the fours... but these are straight for a young cat I guess..

Back
Top Bottom