Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

On another note what would everyones ideal handling of these releases be. I'm just curious.

FLOOD DA MARKET

Bring their report cards. Anything lower than a 3.0 can't get them lol

LOL

I think it'll just start a different problem. They'd be people posted there every night waiting for random drops

EXACTLY!
"WHERE ARE YOU GOING ITS A SCHOOL NIGHT"
"YO MA CHILL FOOTACTION MIGHT TWEET DA 3LAB 8S TONIGHT I GOTTA BREAK OTHER MENS NECKS MA"

:smh: :smh:

Do it like SBs back in the gap.

"They'll release sometime in (insert month here)....at select retailers.."

Each release at a different retailer on different day of the month. If a retailer gets caught leaking info, taking pre orders, raffling ect, nix 'em.

Anything will get leaked in today's day and age. Nike isn't nixing anyone when they can make bank.

Or simply do like we used to 10+ years ago....wait till release date and take our sweet time getting to the store and picking up your pair....instead if wasting away camping for a day or two, building frustration and anger and unleashing it on the next man...dudes are IDIOTS.
Only the fools camp man.

I'll make this real simple for you to understand.

They were kids, teenagers. They were fist fighting. It happens literally every single day all across the country. Normal people don't witness it and start babbling about conceal and carry and what they would do if they had the opportunity to be in that position. You have psychological issues. Period. G'nite.

More rationalizing and excuse making from you I see.

im gonna do my best not to disrespect you opinion here, but how did you get to the point in life where you thought pistol made anything more civilized?!?

One word. Fear. It's not about being civilized, it's about their own personal safety and piece of mind.

Letting off shots in a crowded mall becasue someone tried to fight you with their fists is the civilized, non-savage thing to do, right? Clowns.

Then to come in here and post derogatory comments about people who you don't know based on a 15 second video clip and proceed to talk about using a gun on these people? And you think your civilized? You think you are not a savage when you get a hard on talking about murdering people you find undesirable. Clowns. Both of you.

I wasn't quite sure if that "both of you" directed partially at me, but Ill respond to it anyway.

As I stated earlier, CCWs are not about being afraid; they are about enabling people to be unafraid. I agree that its an issue of personal safety, as it is my own job to ensure my own safety. In an ideal world the Police would magically appear when and where ever they are needed on a moments notice, but we all know Police response times are no where near ideal. Owning a personal firearm is is an important aspect of many peoples lives because it is the most powerful form of personal defense against violent crimes and the threat of violence. Owning a legal a legally registered firearm allows victims to have power over their criminal aggressors.

I cant speak for anyone else, but not once did I post any derogatory comments about anyone in these videos. I also never once spoke about using a gun to shoot any of the people in the videos. Although if they initiated the attack it would fall under the category of self defense, not murder as you implied. I only spoke of a pistol being the most civilized form of self defense because it eliminates the strong taking what they want from the weak while also defending the strong from large numbers of the weak. Guns virtually eliminate the value of a persons physical size as well as the value of strength in numbers thereby making everyone in society more equal. Like I said in a previous post... Anyone who argues that fists are a more civilized means of defense than a pistol is in favor of society reverting back to brutish caveman standards of justice.

Is defending yourself with your fists more noble than defending yourself with a gun ?.... Possibly, I can see how someone would make that argument. Is defending yourself with your fists more civilized than defending yourself with guns ?..... No.

There he goes deflecting again. Making excuses for the actions of the ignorant.

Dudes like you are what's wrong with the world because you rationalize foolish actions.

If the shooting them part is extreme then press assault charges and get them locked up in jail. But those idiot are innocent in your eyes and putting them in jail would be doing them a disservice.

At least others in here have made points. All you've done is deflect blame because these clowns getting called what they are rustled your jimmies.

They were kids, teenagers. They were fist fighting. It happens literally every single day all across the country. Normal people don't witness it and start babbling about conceal and carry and what they would do if they had the opportunity to be in that position. You have psychological issues. Period. G'nite.

>Implying teenagers cant inflict serious damage with their fists and elbows
>Implying teenagers only hurt other teens
>Implying these teens wont injure someones innocent Mother or Grandmother who is just trying to get them whet they want for Christmas
>Implying teens fighting over sneakers is normal
>Implying defending oneself with a legal CCW is not normal
>Implying people who support CCW initiatives have psychological issues
>Implying
>Implying
>Feels
>Implying
>Logic... not even once.

I suggest you re-formulate your thoughts and compose them in a logical rebuttal if you would like to continue this debate.

Last edited:
I think that a combination of online pre-orders at a premium price months ahead + not announcing a release date would be the best solution. The shoes would just show up to retailers.

At first, release dates would get leaked but after a few retailers are suspended from their Nike accounts for a few months, then the system would start to work.

And dudes would not be camped out for the shoes every night. I know y'all think y'all know everything but the demand is not that serious and even if that did happen, mall security/police would just get them to go home . . .

Eliminating release dates and eliminating the concept of making an event of camping out for 10+ hours would help make it easier to get shoes in general again. You would have to regularly check for shoes to see what's out.

Checking DTLR, FootAction or any shoe store randomly just because you were in the mall catching a bite or something and you end up finding a dope Huarache or Trainer randomly >>>

Having Retros and Lebrons and other anticipated sneakers come out like that would be that feeling x10.

Again, I'm sure no one is fighting over sneakers.

People are fighting over perceived or actual disrespect. The only way the sneakers are related are that the sneakers are the circumstances that brought them together. Someone saying something slick or bumping someone or mean mugging or having prior beef has nothing to do with the sneakers. The only way anyone can remotely "fight over sneakers" is because someone would be trying to cut in line, and again, you would have to have ulterior motives from the jump to try that on someone who's not a little *** kid.

Y'all sound scary trying to shoot everything moving.

More rationalizing and excuse making from you I see.
Plus most of the videos that have been posted here were Adults anyways. I don't see how you have to be sheltered, have psychological issues to consider people fighting in the mall and shooting each other over sneakers and overall acting in a generally uncivilized manner as undesirable.

Last edited:

[thread="577803"] [/thread]

Again, I'm sure no one is fighting over sneakers.​

People are fighting over perceived or actual disrespect. The only way the sneakers are related are that the sneakers are the circumstances that brought them together. Someone saying something slick or bumping someone or mean mugging or having prior beef has nothing to do with the sneakers. The only way anyone can remotely "fight over sneakers" is because someone would be trying to cut in line, and again, you would have to have ulterior motives from the jump to try that on someone who's not a little *** kid.​

Y'all sound scary trying to shoot everything moving.​

[thread="577803"] [/thread]

Again, I'm sure no one is fighting over sneakers.​

People are fighting over perceived or actual disrespect. The only way the sneakers are related are that the sneakers are the circumstances that brought them together. Someone saying something slick or bumping someone or mean mugging or having prior beef has nothing to do with the sneakers. The only way anyone can remotely "fight over sneakers" is because someone would be trying to cut in line, and again, you would have to have ulterior motives from the jump to try that on someone who's not a little *** kid.​

Y'all sound scary trying to shoot everything moving.​

Your right about the release being the event being the circumstance that's bringing alot of the the wrong people together to say your "sure no one is fighting over sneakers" is an overstatement. While I certainly agree that some of the drama is due to prior beefs and disrespect, there is also undoubtedly drama over obtaining the shoes themselves. Ive seen it firsthand.... People getting ready to fight and actually fighting over whos going to get the last pair in whatever size. Same things goes for black friday and console releases. While most people have more sense than that ,there are alot of people who value the product enough to fight over owning the actual item and nothing else.

Also... Who here is trying to "shoot everything moving" ?

Last edited:
At some point this is/will be Nike's problem; dead people can't buy sneakers.

I haven't heard much being said about the root of this nonsense which are women. You see, we are focused on the reckless behavior of some teens and 20 somethings over a pair of sneakers generally being sold in urban areas.In reality the mentality of these young people is really no different the a 50 year white guy the buys a corvette from a suburban dealership on his birthday.

Both groups of individuals feel inadequate without "these" sneakers or "that" car. In other words these men feel like that can't get p$$$y from a dime without "this stuff" ( I know women fight but most of the time it's men so just float with me on this one).

Yeezy said if best:

Now I ain't sayin' she a gold digger
But she ain't messin' wit no broke ******

Most people in the hood will never own a corvette but most people in the hood will come across $200 to buy some sneakers. Sneakers are a status symbol in the hood just like that corvette is a status symbol to that white guy in the suburbs. You see those sneakers just like car give the illusion that these men are ballers. Some men really are balling but most men are fronting.

To all the young people reading this (LOL at myself for being 29 writing this) the sooner you unplug yourself from the "matrix" the happier you will be. You think that when you buy this stuff you own it, but, in reality this "stuff" owns you. I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over five years and I don't miss them at all. I buy all my clothes from outlet stores and will not buy a pair of sneakers that cost over $80. This is simply a lifestyle choice.

If shorty won't let you smash because you don't have on a pair of J's to go along with you RL Polo shirt just leave her alone. In the end she is not with you for you; she is with you for the lifestyle she think you can provide for her.

All of this madness will stop when men decide that their self worth is not or will not be attached to their ability to purchase material possessions.

I haven't heard much being said about the root of this nonsense which are women. You see, we are focused on the reckless behavior of some teens and 20 somethings over a pair of sneakers generally being sold in urban areas.In reality the mentality of these young people is really no different the a 50 year white guy the buys a corvette from a suburban dealership on his birthday.

Both groups of individuals feel inadequate without "these" sneakers or "that" car. In other words these men feel like that can't get p$$$y from a dime without "this stuff" ( I know women fight but most of the time it's men so just float with me on this one).

Yeezy said if best:

Most people in the hood will never own a corvette but most people in the hood will come across $200 to buy some sneakers. Sneakers are a status symbol in the hood just like that corvette is a status symbol to that white guy in the suburbs. You see those sneakers just like car give the illusion that these men are ballers. Some men really are balling but most men are fronting.

To all the young people reading this (LOL at myself for being 29 writing this) the sooner you unplug yourself from the "matrix" the happier you will be. You think that when you buy this stuff you own it, but, in reality this "stuff" owns you. I haven't worn a pair of Jordans in over five years and I don't miss them at all. I buy all my clothes from outlet stores and will not buy a pair of sneakers that cost over $80. This is simply a lifestyle choice.

If shorty won't let you smash because you don't have on a pair of J's to go along with you RL Polo shirt just leave her alone. In the end she is not with you for you; she is with you for the lifestyle she think you can provide for her.

All of this madness will stop when men decide that their self worth is not or will not be attached to their ability to purchase material possessions.
Bruh - Yeah .....

I'm  not even going to bother with this!

SMH!

Yeezy said if best:

No

Last edited:
Dudes wear kicks to impress other dudes. Womens don't care, it's just like paying bread for extra loud speakers; again, for other dudes.

Dudes wear kicks to impress other dudes. Womens don't care, it's just like paying bread for extra loud speakers; again, for other dudes.
YES. Never in my life have I heard a female go "man that guy has cool shoes, I think I'll have sex with him" or "man that guy plays his music so loud at the Walmart parking lot, I think I'll have sex with him". Dudes paying for man cheeks and don't even know it....... Or maybe they do

Last edited:
Yo ma, I had to wait in line all night - when I went to paid I had to smack a few dudes around and now I have my J's - Wanna ****? 

Tinker has already addressed this issue and I'm sure Nike and MJ feels the exact same way. They are doing the their jobs, designing, marketing and selling shoes. People fight and killing each other over them is something that is out of their hands. Do I agree with what he says, no but there is nothing I can do about it.
/VIDEO]

mean.gif
Here we go on that dumb **** again. 

So it's Nikes fault people can't realize that your not always going to get what you want in life.  It's their fault that these savages feel the need to kick, scream, bite, and fight just because it looks like they might not be able to get that "one" thing they want. I mean the foolishness some of you allow yourselves to think is just unbelievable.  I guess we should demonize Porsche for old dudes death as well, but that's a day to late because someone already has here on NT.

When are we going to stop passing the buck, and start placing the blame where it belongs.  Which is with the ones who commit these senseless actions. 

Last edited:
:smh: Here we go on that dumb **** again. 

So it's Nikes fault people can't realize that your not always going to get what you want in life.  It's their fault that these savages feel the need to kick, scream, bite, and fight just because it looks like they might not be able to get that "one" thing they want. I mean the foolishness some of you allow yourselves to think is just unbelievable.  I guess we should demonize Porsche for old dudes death as well, but that's a day to late because someone already has here on NT.

When are we going to stop passing the buck, and start placing the blame where it belongs.  Which is with the ones who commit these senseless actions. 

Agreed with everything you said.

You try and get a pair of shoes and you don't get them, life goes on. Why can't people grasp that.

In before you get called soft, sheltered, racist, Uncle Tom, and frail.

They should make it a raffle. No in-store purchases, just sign up with your e-mail and/or phone #, and if your # is picked, you get a notification with a link to purchase the shoes. The link expires in 24 hours, so if you snooze, it goes to the next person in the raffle.

Problem solved.

But what do I know. I just want to make things safer. I'm sure whoever is in charge of marketing loves this chaotic ****.

No they shouldn't. Thats only going to encourage more violence over shoes. More people will be robbed and killed because not everyone is willing to do some dumb *** online raffle.

Nike just needs to make more ******g shoes. Enough shoes to the point where everyone can have pairs and stores should start limiting people to 1-2 pairs of shoes per transaction.

I guarantee you that if they just made more damn shoes and stop making everything limited and emphasizing on how "if you don't get these super limited shoes, you're not doing it", a lot of this **** will be eliminated.

You can't place all the blame on Nike, but they aren't doing any type of good job at trying to control the situation.

Doing raffles and online releases isn't ****. Nike is taking the punk *** route with this.

They need to put some real work and effort into assuring that their customers are satisfied and safe. And these stores need to do a better job at handling releases.

Everyone isn't going to stay up all night waiting for midnight to buy shoes, and just because you aren't willing to stay up all night doesn't mean you don't deserve them any less than the fool who does have that sort of time.

Some people have jobs, families, and other responsibilities to handle rather than buying shoes. And you shouldn't run the risk of getting hurt or robbed when purchasing them.

People aren't going to stop going stupid over these shoes if Nike keeps brainwashing them with this garbage. If AJ's were produced at even half the amount as Converse Chuck Taylors, none of this **** would be happening.

Once the shoes are over flooding the market, the "hype" over exclusivity will die. Thats the center of all this foolishness. The "hype" and "exclusivity" of these shoes.

You kinda jumped in the fight in the 10th round my dude - some of the issues you've brought up have already been addressed - no one is placing all the blame squarely on Nike...

...and as far as Paul Walker, the Carrera GT was discontinued years ago (for various reasons).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom