Jordan Gamma Blue 11's Came Out This Weekend; Chaos Ensued (multiple vids)

But a gun's not a defensive weapon at all (if any weapon can be called defensive).

Anyone being able to kill anyone else isn't a symbol of a civilized society.

lol lotta mistruths here

For starters if ur 100 lbs and have no.idea how to.handle a weapon a gun isnt saving u. By the time u draw it and cycle a rd the skirmish has alrdy come to a point ur not gettin a shot off. Let the ppl that r bout that life carry the rest of yall jis mindbur buisness n stay outta harms way.

Do any of these people that get into fights actually get to buy the shoes? If I was the store I would just have them removed from the mall and let the next person in line cop

But a gun's not a defensive weapon at all (if any weapon can be called defensive).

Anyone being able to kill anyone else isn't a symbol of a civilized society.

That's why you can't just walk into the store to buy a pistol...

CCL are for protection, plain and simple. Using it to your advantage is disrespect of the privilege of owning one just because you "can".

I asked it earlier but aren't all the shoes accounted for already though? Most spots around my way raffle off all the pairs and the winners have from when the store opens til 6pm to buy the shoes and if they don't then anyone else can cop.

If stores are doing this then what's the point of even lining up if everything is accounted for already.

Either way xi's bring the foolishness out. Word to the cool grey release back in 2001.

Why do the winners of the raffle have to stand on line? How is this different than what happened before the raffles?

it would be so much easier if michael jordan let us go to his house and purchase the shoes there

Last edited:
I swear its the same people that comes in threads like these and talk that "animals" "they're savages" and "they need to punished to the fullest extent" nonsense...

And yet... They were NOT going in on the black Friday nuts...

Why do the winners of the raffle have to stand on line? How is this different than what happened before the raffles?

Because they still have to pay for the shoes.

If a store only has 2 cash registers, and everyone decides to pickup their shoes around the same time, then a line is going to form.

I swear its the same people that comes in threads like these and talk that "animals" "they're savages" and "they need to punished to the fullest extent" nonsense...

And yet... They were NOT going in on the black Friday nuts...

Read some of my previous posts. I made full mention of the Black Friday idiots. Those are animals regardless of how unnecessarily taboo meth made that word on here.

Everything I said about locking dudes up who fight and start problems, apply to Black Friday releases or any type of event that brings out the materialistic selfish animal in people.

This fool said undesireables. LOL Well aren't you a self entitled little prick. Perhaps you should just start rocking Toms or Pumas and stay in your lane. Might be shocking to you but not everyone has the luxury of sheltering themselves in a little bubble like you do sir. I'd rather interact with the "undesireable" than to spend a second around the nonsense your boring, sheltered, lily white life produces.

i guess your one of the people i'm talking about then

the feeling is mutual i dont want to interact with the like's of you

Last edited:
Anyone who gets mad at 160jordansdeep's post is making excuses for and rationalizing savage like behavior.

Undesirables come in all races, both genders and sizes. Some of those videos have people acting like low class section 8 trash and any race is capable of acting like it. Look at Black Friday videos and you'll see white heads acting like white trailer trash so it isn't a one specific race thing.

But no matter how you cut it, I don't want to be around the foolishness at these releases. People don't know how to act and I'm just not in the mood for it. I got my concealed carry license and would be justified in protecting myself in a hazardous situation like that and then pressing charges against whoever tried the tough guy stuff unprovoked but its not worth it to do all that.

The malls should be held accountable. Hire competent security rather then some unqualified dweeb who is in no way able to handle these releases.

thank you sir

being a undesirable person and acting like a savage has nothing to do with color

Last edited:
Read some of my previous posts. I made full mention of the Black Friday idiots. Those are animals regardless of how unnecessarily taboo meth made that word on here.

Everything I said about locking dudes up who fight and start problems, apply to Black Friday releases or any type of event that brings out the materialistic selfish animal in people.
then we good, famb.

Equal opportunity critic of bad behavior.... I aineem mad.

:pimp:

then we good, famb.

Equal opportunity critic of bad behavior.... I aineem mad.

:pimp:

4sho. I don't like when dudes post the racially slick stuff either. Hell ima throw in a good chunk of southern uber conservative politicians into the animal list off some of the ignorant stuff they say as well.

This is exactly why I buy 1 on 1 A1 quality fakes. Just got the blue gamma for $60

Lol, all these "why can't nike.....? Why can't the store.....? Why can't the mall.....?"

You ever stop and ask....... Why dont they just not fight?

Dat basic problem solving skills....

Lol, all these "why can't nike.....? Why can't the store.....? Why can't the mall.....?"

You ever stop and ask....... Why dont they just not fight?

Dat basic problem solving skills....

Or simply do like we used to 10+ years ago....wait till release date and take our sweet time getting to the store and picking up your pair....instead if wasting away camping for a day or two, building frustration and anger and unleashing it on the next man...dudes are IDIOTS.

No one said Nike is making anyone do anything - I don't even know why you typed that...

Nike doesn't acknowledge the problem and speak against it...

...they make light of it:

Wow. That video is messed up. That's so blatant.

And notice how everyone in the commercial is Black and Latino...

Back
Top Bottom