Jordan Green Glow 4 IV Legit Check Please

Not ignorance. Sorry guys, just out for thanksgiving dinner (I'm Canadian). Will post pics of the paper tonight.

Thanks again.

it's all good bro. Enjoy your night. Happy Holidays.

Thanks man!

still waiting for a pic of the box paper. Also if you could get a pic of the blue QC stamp in the box. I'm still thinking you're good here

Alright guys, here is the paper, QC sticker, and some more box shots. The paper is hard to take a pic of. There are small dots all over it, almost like stippling, and it's honestly more of a thin plasticy/vinyl feeling garbage bag like material. I don't have paper like this with any of my other Jordans. Most recent retro I bought thought was sport blue 3's, and before that it was probably fire red 6's, so I haven't copped a lot the last few years.

View media item 1216953
View media item 1216954
View media item 1216955
View media item 1216956

Yea see? Dark as I knew it would be. Added to my opinion. 100% legit man. Remember not all of these are perfect they are made in sweat shops so if you come across something like that don't worry too much but as always post here before buying

Yea see? Dark as I knew it would be. Added to my opinion. 100% legit man. Remember not all of these are perfect they are made in sweat shops so if you come across something like that don't worry too much but as always post here before buying

Awesome. Really appreciate your help! Thanks!

Last edited:
Definitely can't argue with that box or paper, looking at all the pictures as a whole I'm going to change and say these are legit.

Back
Top Bottom