Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

I was surprised at how these flew in Europe, sneakrs was sold out in an hour and most retailers sold out within hours. They seemed to move a lot quicker compared to the 1.0s.
I like these much more in hand & are keepers for me however, they are not the easiest to wear. Expect to see returns ending up at outlets.

For those of you who have the 2.0's already, do they fit like every other Jordan III? Curious if they are more snug/loose due to the material of the upper.

Just tried on I definitely would go true to size. Salty my pair came with a regular black jordan box. I may try on snkrs And hope to get the box that these are supposed to come with. Petty I know. 😂😂😂😂

image.jpg

For those of you who have the 2.0's already, do they fit like every other Jordan III? Curious if they are more snug/loose due to the material of the upper.

Last edited:
Just used my wife’s first reponder 20 percent on the Hare 6s. Tried adding it on the chat and dude did not want to add it. Called in and a nice lady helped me out did it for me. Later on that day nike emailed and asked how was my chat with dude. I gave a 0’s across the board. Nike emailed another 20 percent promo code the next day due to the terrible customer service.

Not my cup of tea, but congrats to those that want to cop, looks like they sold out everywhere, crazy Actually just carted at Shoe Palace and DTLR just in case anybody was looking

I was hoping footlocker.com would have them list for $200, but they went to sold out instantly smh.

So to the first plan I go: copped on SNKRS & hopefully there will be a discount somewhere along the way

I am sooo mad lmaoooo i tried to get varsity blue 3’s cc got declined as fraud !!

Upset on the phone with citibank .. i received an Alert for the animal pack 3’s.

As im on the phone i process the order jokingly lol and it goes thru lmaooo 💔

im kind of annoyed as these are sooo trash to me lmaoooo i hate em so bad 🤮🤮🤮 lmaooo

would much rather double up on varisity blues if i can get a pairrrrrrrr !!!! 💔

Back
Top Bottom