Jordan III “Animal Pack” 2020

Just copped and hit the chat via the Nike+ app to apply 20% code. Rep accidentally applied 20% code twice so I got 40% off plus ebates just gave me $20 for this even though Nike at 6%. Talk about lucky! $149 out of pocket for these :nthat:

This what I wanna pay for these. I love the shoe just doesn't seem worth 250 at all.

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 i was almost devastated lol

also .. picked ip varsity blue 3’s instead !!! 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 time to double up 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Attachments

• AF51AFBF-7F60-4305-9053-8EA34B291BC5.png
    AF51AFBF-7F60-4305-9053-8EA34B291BC5.png
    455.5 KB · Views: 130
Just copped and hit the chat via the Nike+ app to apply 20% code. Rep accidentally applied 20% code twice so I got 40% off plus ebates just gave me $20 for this even though Nike at 6%. Talk about lucky! $149 out of pocket for these :nthat:

you came up

i got these was finally able to use a $245 gift card i got back in april when these originally was going to release

the price for the men’s size was set at $200, I’m willing to bet they caught the mistake & pulled the listing to not sell at the discount price

thats what i thought also

Lmao at anyone who thought these would sell out. The fake sell out is real. Fsr of these will sit for ahwile. They're garbage and 250+ is CRAZY 😂

Bad shoe to do 250 on, they’re ok but jays that retail at 250 normally brick

Yep $250 is collab/super limited pricing. GRs or evening larger QS struggle at this pricepoint. They have to have a collab or story behind shoes like this for them to fly and resell. It’s kind of hilarious because you know Nike/JB has releases like to to test the market for a price increase. I think we’ll see a GR price increase from $190 to $200 soon but the good news is we likely aren’t going to see a GR price increase to anywhere near $250 for most releases.

The fur jawns were 225.

whatjustifies another 25 bux on the ticket?

does fake gator, ostrich and snakeskin cost JB more than fake zebra, cheetah and tiger print? Lol

Right these going be 175 in month.

yea I’m really hoping for this or less honestly, but I still wanted to have a pair until then/see how they came out with Nike’s generous return policy in my pocket in case they aren’t worth the money at all.

definitely was a NDC(or $200 footlocker) or bust release for me

For the way it looks and I could be wrong I think the black box is what these shoes come in

for me I really don’t care I’m a wear these Regardless what box them come in

Back
Top Bottom