Jordan III D Cleats...

copped
pimp.gif

damn man! why does JB do these things?!?!? i know SOMEBODY at JB reads the threads on NT and i'm sure SOMEBODY knows that people would kill to have these.and then to release them as a cleat?!?!? JB kills, i swear they do.

Yeah just saw it right now, i was gonna post a topic, but ill just post a picture

14822061_z.jpg

There on Backorder so who knows if you would get them

Ill cop later in the summer .... Still got my VI IX XII XIII XIV cleats ... cant wait to add these

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

damn man! why does JB do these things?!?!? i know SOMEBODY at JB reads the threads on NT and i'm sure SOMEBODY knows that people would kill to have these. and then to release them as a cleat?!?!? JB kills, i swear they do.

blk/cement 3's are coming out this year

Originally Posted by king jay XI

damn man! why does JB do these things?!?!? i know SOMEBODY at JB reads the threads on NT and i'm sure SOMEBODY knows that people would kill to have these. and then to release them as a cleat?!?!? JB kills, i swear they do.

blk/cement 3's are coming out this year
are you talking about those fusions? or are they coming out with the "real" black cement III?

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Who's going to buy these not for sports, but for casual wear?
dude how can you wear these walking down the street ?

I couldn't, and wouldn't. I was just asking because I know someone was contemplating it before word got out that they would be included in the 3/20CDP. It wouldn't surprise me if someone like Lu got ahold of these.

laugh.gif
theyre coming out in the CDP.....everything is gonna beok.....calm down

damn if i still played football.......that would be a quick cop for sure.......but those are nice though.........but i guess they wanna give us black/cementthis year......
first blk/cement classic 87
then now the cleats
after its going to be fusions
and finally the pack with the xx

Back
Top Bottom