Jordan III D Cleats...

If there was less stuff coming up i would buy these just to have them.

The black/cement 3's are my number 1 jordan shoe.

I hope there will be a price drop on them.

Originally Posted by energycube

has anyone use football cleats to play baseball??
u cant baseball has metal cleats thats illegal

Thats false, and made no sense to say the least
eyes.gif
. If you play baseball on that new turf field, then football cleats have such a better advantage as the turf is made specifically for those type of cleats, not baseball. But on regular grass baseball fields, I wouldn't recommend using these cleats simply because the action is different and baseball players have in all directions, while football is mainly an up and down type of sport. Its all about the traction when you make cuts. I've played both so I'm not just talking out my jack.

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by icecold1980

i can see somebody wearin those as regular street shoes. as crazy as ta would be
Like this?

pinas049jx3.jpg

Please don't ask me where this was taken...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

roll.gif
Is that a dude!? Hes wearin a purse!

Originally Posted by mike23theking

Originally Posted by icecold1980

i can see somebody wearin those as regular street shoes. as crazy as ta would be
Like this?

pinas049jx3.jpg

Please don't ask me where this was taken...
laugh.gif
roll.gif

my guess is Philippines. dude thats just horrible!! his feet must hurt after

I dont play football except for a few games during the year but I still got me a pair, and Im about to surprise my brother who plays in some semi pro team withblack and red on the uniform. Hes gonna kill the game with these.

This aint the only surprise Jordan will have for the Football guys following this release....

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh. They know these will make money.... Making the Jordan Jaq is supposed to be for functionality, but will probably sell once people see thecolleges wearing them..

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Nah those are two ladies.

Actually, that is a dude... I think he was just holding her bag.
Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

my guess is Philippines. dude thats just horrible!! his feet must hurt after

Yes, the picture was taken in the Philippines right across the street from Araneta Coliseum. It was one of those things that just caught you off-guard... plus it was hot and humid as heck. At least dude tried matching.
tongue.gif

those are so fresh
i just wanna buy those just cause they are the black cement grey iiis
hahaha
even though i don't play football more
just makes me wanna play football and break necks on the football field
hey might even help proformance in an indirect way as the DBs and safeties will just look at my feet
and then i straight up burn em for TD haha

damn, was just browsing eastbay and i was like whoa @*$...i know there's an NT discussion about this and sure enough... lol

btw dude in that pic is hella awkward looking so the purse/cleats isnt that surprising lol

If Georgia Tech was blk/red I would cop to wear. I bet somebody on UGA will have em... To Hell Wit Georgia!!!!

Originally Posted by rob8907

does anyone know if you can change these to metal cleats for baseball?
2nd that...

Also for the question bout football cleats in baseball...I honestly think You can use them in the outfield,not pro of course.

I play high school ball and a teamate of mine uses them in center,he does pretty good

For those of you that want these for baseball, there is a website that turns gym shoes into cleats. Maybe they can turn a football cleat into a baseball cleatif you really really want these for baseball.

Those will be my flag football cleat...I wish i had one more year of college football left i would for sure use these for this season. Oh well!!!!!

Originally Posted by RockDeep

This aint the only surprise Jordan will have for the Football guys following this release....

Ohhhhh yeahhhhh. They know these will make money.... Making the Jordan Jaq is supposed to be for functionality, but will probably sell once people see the colleges wearing them..

nice! i cant wait to see some 3s on the field

Back
Top Bottom