Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Win, Lose, or Draw... As usual, the best part of any hype release is tuning in for a few mins to watch this dweeb shoetuber take an "L" in front of his audience of junior high school resellers

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.47.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2023-02-23 at 4.52.00 PM.png

I don't know why, but this makes my heart sing every time

Win, Lose, or Draw... As usual, the best part of any hype release is tuning in for a few mins to watch this dweeb shoetuber take an "L" in front of his audience of junior high school resellers

He’s just another part of the problem (amongst many other shoetubers). Live streaming any shoe that drops, and there are a lot that don’t deserve SNKRS drops. And yeah, his audience = resellers.

Only launch I hit on foot sites was the fire red 3’s and even with how easy those were I got standby’d or whatever and then told I could come get a pair :lol:

Only launch I hit on foot sites was the fire red 3’s and even with how easy those were I got standby’d or whatever and then told I could come get a pair :lol:

Man I don’t even try anymore. All these headstarts and all that crap, I’m so lost with it :lol:

Spend money to get head starts but make it impossible to spend money

Foot Locker and Champs are scammers now. I wouldn’t care if they closed down.

I truly don’t understand how my footlocker stays in business. It’s about the size of my living room and when I say they get NOTHING I mean it. It’s to the point now where they rarely even get GRs anymore. That and the fact our mall is a cesspool where people hardly go anymore, they can’t stay open much longer

Now that I'm not white hot upset

There was ****ery with the app from the beginning. routinely check snkrs 15-30 minutes before any launch, to see if they have 1)removed my preferred payment 2) removed my shipping info 3)just straight up logged me out.

And always for big drops, theres atleast 2 of these things that happen.

This one, all 3 happened.

I got in within the first minute. Pending for like 7 minutes. App tells me my size 11 is sold out. Try to go in for another size. app forgets my address, too late, sold out.

My personal theory is I think Nike thought we all ate too well from the shock drop of the 13's and curtailed stock to 50k, to get a good buzz going. Everyone's been saying this is a super GR, but we'll see.

Snoop at the 95 Source Awards voice, "yall don't got love for Roszko".

Didn’t even get the SNKRS notification smh,but I’m sure all y’all that hit will bless us with photos so we can make our final decision to cop or not

since we had the shock drop (but plenty of L's to go with it), do you think we're all going to eat when they release?

Even if you hit it’s still a roll of the dice with some of these QC issues I’ve been seeing. I can only hope my pair has a nice thin even cut of elephant print. I’ve seen a lot of these pairs looking lopsided or mismatched in the toe area

Thought I got an L on the shock drop.
It looks like they loaded a lot more size 12s for this one.

Happy to get one pair down for today.

-Drew

Man, after marinating on this all day, I’m kind of salty I didnt hit. I’ve had good fortune with shock drops. I was in right away from both the SL and J23 notifications. I hope these are plentiful to cop on RD

We will never all eat. Unless they start making all releases in Holiday XI numbers, folks are gonna miss.

And ever if they produced these in those numbers it would still be possible to miss.

I wasn't able to get any cool grey xis at all but ended up with 8 pairs of breds

Back
Top Bottom