Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

tenor_gif3770051375067073242_86815133439694.gif

Doesn’t jive much better if you work during the day, honestly.

Very true. I’ve worked at my job so long that I tend to forget about the 9-5 grind.

I’m fortunate in that my job doesn’t tie me to a computer, desk, phone call, meeting, deadline, etc. So my work day is wide open lol. If I gotta take some time to do non-work related stuff there’s nothing stopping me.

Is anybody else dumping a bunch of their 3s once they get their hands on the reimagines?

I know I am. This will be my 1st WC since it’s 2011 retro. All the other 3s I’ve bought have been void fillers lol.

I dumped a lot of 3s with in the past yrs some cops were just unnecessary but I love 3s and another reason for dumping the shape and I can't wear all these shoes I got 2 feet so if I have the og cw I'm cool with that. Now we need a new BC and TB in true form

Is anybody else dumping a bunch of their 3s once they get their hands on the reimagines?

I know I am. This will be my 1st WC since it’s 2011 retro. All the other 3s I’ve bought have been void fillers lol.
Don't really got many 3s to begin with but my '18 Black Cements got the boot not long ago. They looked like fakes when sitting next to my Fire Reds so I sold em, figuring we'll probably get reimagined Black Cements in a couple years.

I dumped a lot of 3s with in the past yrs some cops were just unnecessary but I love 3s and another reason for dumping the shape and I can't wear all these shoes I got 2 feet so if I have the og cw I'm cool with that. Now we need a new BC and TB in true form
That’s how I feel, I’ve been down sizing and keeping the color ways that matter most to me I was fairly happy with the 2018 black cements so if I can grab these reimagines I personally don’t need any other 3s

Very true. I’ve worked at my job so long that I tend to forget about the 9-5 grind.

I’m fortunate in that my job doesn’t tie me to a computer, desk, phone call, meeting, deadline, etc. So my work day is wide open lol. If I gotta take some time to do non-work related stuff there’s nothing stopping me.
NTers be at their 9-5’s, spending 6 hours on NT, 1 hour on lunch, 1 hour working lol

Back
Top Bottom