Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Please revise the title description of this thread to that re-imagined 💩 because it's more accurate that way and not misleading. Everyone will assume the original 1988 form will be rehashed based on seeing the current written title when it really isn't.

$210 retail price.

These will be close to the 1988 specs, but with that stupid crappy aged gimmick on the midsole, heel tab and eyelets. I already know that M marztharealist won't like this 💩 predicated on the vintage/aged gimmick.

They're set to be released during 2023 NBA All-Star Weekend.

And Jordan Brand can go F off with this 💩 because I sure as hell ain't getting these come next year's All-Star Weekend.

They really have no love for the purists like me and a boatload of other shoe zealots out there with screwing up a classic model like this one by making unnecessary tweaks. Why did they have to be backwards with it by replicating them close to the 1988 specs, but mess it up with tweaks?

Last edited:
Releasing in 2023, its hard to think they are not gonna give a straight on version with Nike Air. We have not seen the Chi 1 yet. So I will pass judgement after pics of those surface.

Please revise the title description of this thread to that re-imagined 💩 because it's more accurate that way and not misleading. Everyone will assume the original 1988 form will be rehashed based on seeing the current written title when it really isn't.

$210 retail price.

These will be close to the 1988 specs, but with that stupid crappy aged gimmick on the midsole, heel tab and eyelets. I already know that M marztharealist won't like this 💩 predicated on the vintage/aged gimmick.

They're set to be released during 2023 NBA All-Star Weekend.

And Jordan Brand can go F off with this 💩 because I sure as hell ain't getting these come next year's All-Star Weekend.

They really have no love for the purists like me and a boatload of other shoe zealots out there with screwing up a classic model like this one by making unnecessary tweaks. Why did they have to be backwards with it by replicating them close to the 1998 specs, but mess it up with tweaks?
I'm copping... Y'all "purist" can wait til 2028

In. 2 pairs. I have 03s and 2011s. Still need 2 pairs. Nothing will beat 03 comfort though. Fight me. Plus I need retribution for the limited 2013s lol

Wouldn't the free throws and jths technically be "reimagined" white cements? Y'all can't blame Gentry anymore
AJ-11_Gentry-Humphrey-Podcast_2.jpg

Jordan Brand doesn't do a good enough job releasing the original image to be all in on this "Reimagined" **** like this :lol:

I want to want a pair, but seeing the final result/seeing what how this theme actually shapes out beyond those Patent Leather Black/Red Is last year will be the decider.

I posted about the 3s being released in February on here. I also mentioned it was going to be re-imagined. You mean the blogs finally announced it? Here’s to hoping the aging is very slight. The gentleman working on these re-imagined projects is the same guy/team that worked with Virgil on the 2s.
This man tells no lies. He was on top of this release, with details, before ANYONE 4-5 months ago. Please keep that insider 411 coming-some of us truly appreciate you and the info you provide us!

I need at least 1 pair. I have 3 pairs of the 2003 version because of the comfort while wearing them, with 1 of them converted to Katrina’s. Hated the 2011 version sold those after a couple of wears. Skipped the 2013 version because I couldn’t come to terms with having Nike Air tabs but Jordan on the soles just annoyed me. Got the nrg free throw line version as a backup pair before prices started to get dumb on everything. All I want on this reimagined version is skinny ep, 3/4 ankle height, and puffy tongue. Can’t wait to be let down!

Back
Top Bottom