Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Got ‘em. Even had time to change my regular size from 12 to 11.5 and went straight through. Next up for me is Jordan 1 High Washed Black.

Yeah I’ve always used PayPal on snkrs. Never got an error once.

My shock drop pair is very nice. Only bummer is I didn’t get the new thin style EP like some of the pics I’ve seen. My lines are thick and black just like it has been for most of the retro era. Apparently we won’t be able to use EP to legit check these. It’s gonna vary pair to pair. Shape and quality is very nice on them though.

9/10.

Last edited:
Shock Drop Pair just came in. Love em

8.5/10 on this pair. Only issue is the EP could be lighter (LN4). Consistent pair with no QC issues. Time to plot the double-up on 3/11

This WILL NOT be as hard as people been saying it's going to be. Thread is trending more toward a Fire Red 3s territory than L&F 1

A257C19B-98F1-4690-9533-A0F111FC4CB0.jpeg

IMG_2403.JPG

After this. I'm washed until Playoff 8s (in for 1 pair).

No 2's brev?

this is very odd with the payment situation. My cc kept getting errors. When I use PayPal it’s like an instant dub.

I never get EA but surprisingly I was in my phone saw the notification went thru like 1-2 min of errors with my card and the. boom went thru!

No 2's brev?

To keep it a buck, never been a 2s guy. Even when the 2004 CHI retro came out when I was in high school I shrugged them off. Just not a pair I would ever have besides for collecting purposes.

Have had multiple opportunities to cop this 2023 retro but I would still never wear them. Rather have another pair of WC3s to beat up

Back
Top Bottom