Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Out of all the Jordan Brand clients, I noticed it seems like Doncic likes to take advantage of his hookup the most because he constantly wears retros and matching Jordan apparel walking in to games, whereas the others just wear retros sometimes and street clothes that aren't Jordan Brand when they go in to games.

Probably just means Luca has the least drip.

So I always have my pairs sent to Walgreens for Fed Ex and the UPS Store for UPS because I am tired of the Final Boss taking my shoes (Happened 3 times over the last 2 years). So my EA pair was supposed to be here yesterday but then changed to today. So it got delivered to Walgreens around 5:30pm, I was packing for a trip so by the time I got to the store it was 6:35. I go to open the door and its locked with a sign on the door that says sorry we closed today at 6:30. And I leave for a work trip tomorrow morning which would be fine if they opened at 6am like all other Walgreens around my area, but nooooo they open at 8am. So now will have to wait until Wed to pick them up

Did Nike give you a refund or did you have to do a chargeback? Same thing happened with Adidas, they said not our problem. Fedex said we can't help you. Didn't want to mess up my "luck" with Yeezys. Of course, Ye went bat **** crazy, so I should have done a chargeback.

So how the heck are are resell platforms going to authenticate this release? Usually EP panel cuts and overall print design are clear indicators. But many of these recent pics look lie 2018 and prior cuts, and not even like recent 3s. Even the most recent FRs were pretty consistent with the cuts. Not even sure I'd know how to differentiate without some obvious other signs. Looking only at EP height, shape, color, design, and color won't do it. Yikes.

Didn't someone say that they could resale their "extra" pairs and it would be "hassle free"? I wouldn't be surprised if StockX rejects pairs because they have such a huge inventory of these. When Nike makes 500K pairs, expect QC to go down the toilet.

So how the heck are are resell platforms going to authenticate this release? Usually EP panel cuts and overall print design are clear indicators. But many of these recent pics look lie 2018 and prior cuts, and not even like recent 3s. Even the most recent FRs were pretty consistent with the cuts. Not even sure I'd know how to differentiate without some obvious other signs. Looking only at EP height, shape, color, design, and color won't do it. Yikes.

I’ve seen a real and fake pair live in person this weekend. Differences are Box+label, Footbed stitching, size tag, colors of the painted midsole, heel tab, plastic lace holders. Even the grey on the outsole on fakes was darker. Typical stuff. Quality on the fakes was up there when it comes to materials but still legit checkable.

If I can I’ll post pics later this week with a real pair next to a fake one.

Haven’t bought a release In about 3 yrs and am trying to get these since they’re my all time favs. I put in entries on champs and FTL but it’s not showing under my releases. Is that normal? Anyone with any insight?

1DC21FE6-6C1A-47C9-9553-F1D3BAAD72DF.jpeg

Found this pair half size down but the seller want 360 smh 🤦🏾‍♂️

Im
Not even a detailed dude when it comes to jays but this release is just all over the dam place

i wonder if JB did this on purpose, like someone said a couple posts back this is going to be compared to card grading services on the aftermarket when it comes to the EP pattern

yea the fire red 3s were the same story if not worse

i went through an entire size run at champs before finding a good enough pair

and i’m not even that picky with that stuff

i dunno if they had a bad batch but it was a hassle just to find a left and a right pair that matched let alone had good prints

FTL, Champs and Hibbett entered.

Gonna pray for SNKRS W and hoping me getting the L&F from them for free won’t blacklist me lol

I told y’all months back about the EP inconsistencies. Go back and look at these early pair YT videos and then see pics of shock drop and EA pairs and then you’ll see how wild it’ll be soon.

Retail or bust for me. I’ll cop every pair i win And use as trade bait.

Back
Top Bottom