Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

....just going to post my pair that delivered today from SNKRS EA, and quietly leave this thread, page after page is just strange/bad vibes...
They're not perfect and I'm completely fine with that, I'm just appreciative to own a pair at retail.
I've entered all the raffles and drawings for this weekends release and if I get additional pairs, great! but I'm not going to over analyze a pair of sneakers that are meant to be worn.
I really hope you are ALL able to get the, "perfect" pair that you all want.
Your pair is perfect!💯

You people are insane.

Ok.... if Davey is saying this to us maybe we have gone off the rails here...

It's like if a crackhead took a look at you, put some money in your hand and said, "Get some help."

*contemplates life*
thinking-hmm.gif

You would hope so but I think the business shift is having the opposite effect. Nike can‘’t handle the DTC demand. Without Footlocker (Footsites) as the main distributor of Nike products the “people that want them” have fewer options. No Footaction, No Eastbay, probably soon to be No Champs. That’s why we see more and more releases that are SNKRS or bust…or for many of us…SNKRS or ”reseller middleman”-just my theory based on trends the last 5 years

I don’t even bother trying with nike canada

Maybe I was right when I said they wouldn’t be as good as the Fire Red 3s. :lol:

They're epic when done how it appears Nike/JB intended them to be. But when they come out of the box with the leftover old EP, I have zero interest or need to own them.

Bad EP print or not, I'll be rocking mine and I'm sure nobody is gonna walk up to me to talk about EP print...

Related to what I just said above, personally my feelings about the EP have less than zero to do with "people coming up to me and inspecting my shoes." It is strictly based on my own feelings and how I think the shoes should look, how I remember them looking originally, and the feeling I'm trying to get out of them. If they're going to use that crap trash EP, they can keep them. Shoes using that EP aren't what made me want IIIs in the first place and why I thought they looked so freaking clean all those years ago. I don't even socialize in any circles where anyone knows a Jordan III from a 13, or cares :lol:
I'm literally the only one in my real life who cares or knows. And that alone keeps me from buying plenty of trash retros LOL

Signed up a couple raffles and hopefully I hit on SNKRS seems like 10.5 is a good size with the nice cuts

Glad we got the pre-drop melts in. Elephant print was probably a freebie on the bingo card though.

EP matching was an issue even with the OGs and a lot more so in modern factories with the EP used. The EA pool may have all come from a similar run off the production line (ie the last) and possibly not indicative of the overall quality control of the release.

There hasn’t been anything heinous posted in this thread and I can certainly recall some with the 2011 3’s, both the WC and TB. Badly mismatched EP, different tongue heights. Looked like different shoes.

Personally I feel like the price tag has no relation to quality with JB. This being at $210 is actually a deal because the $200 price tag on the last two releases was high at the time. With inflation $200 in 2013 is actually $257 today. $240 for $200 in 2018. This is the most affordable WC3 in a dozen years.

Y’all can argue about the quality and EP but I still think the availability issue and headaches getting the product is a way bigger issue than quality in 2023. You also generally know what you’re going to get. A lot better than the worst period of retros, but probably never getting any better than this either.

All the above said, I’m locked into 10 different raffles if I count the useless SNKRS draw. Expecting zero wins LOL. Will be happy with one up front, ecstatic with two. Will enter more if I see other options.
So far, I’m in on:
FTL
Champs
FNL
Shoe Palace
SNS
AMM
WSS
Hibbet
Two SNKRS accounts

What ship-to-me options am I missing?

Last edited:
These results baffle me. I would definitely not even consider the purchase if they didn’t have Nike Air on the tab

2404CD4E-D411-41AE-BF15-6B78713C5FD5.jpeg
Nike tab is something that mostly hardcore sneaker heads/OGs care about... I keep telling y'all, the youth only cares about fire colorways ands collabs. The rest of the stuff we care about means nothing to them lol

They're epic when done how it appears Nike/JB intended them to be. But when they come out of the box with the leftover old EP, I have zero interest or need to own them.

Related to what I just said above, personally my feelings about the EP have less than zero to do with "people coming up to me and inspecting my shoes." It is strictly based on my own feelings and how I think the shoes should look, how I remember them looking originally, and the feeling I'm trying to get out of them. If they're going to use that crap trash EP, they can keep them. Shoes using that EP aren't what made me want IIIs in the first place and why I thought they looked so freaking clean all those years ago. I don't even socialize in any circles where anyone knows a Jordan III from a 13, or cares :lol:
I'm literally the only one in my real life who cares or knows. And that alone keeps me from buying plenty of trash retros LOL

giphy.gif

Shock Drop pair on the left and Exclusive Access pair on the right. Both LN4. The right shoe of the shock drop pair is more tumbled than the left. The EA access pair (last pic by itself) is damn near perfect for me and looks pretty even in everything but y’all nitpick away if y’all want lol. I’m actually gonna sit out on the 11th as I feel maxed out on these.

436207D1-7E68-414F-AC2F-F5B8EFB926F4.jpeg
1624355E-74A0-4A23-8678-A5D721EE38F3.jpeg
21F9F4D3-51B0-4E5F-8437-BE240BA0AB6F.jpeg

689E96A9-5D1C-4CE9-90F3-F79BE79CE77E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom