Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Shock Drop pair on the left and Exclusive Access pair on the right. Both LN4. The right shoe of the shock drop pair is more tumbled than the left. The EA access pair (last pic by itself) is damn near perfect for me and looks pretty even in everything but y’all nitpick away if y’all want lol. I’m actually gonna sit out on the 11th as I feel maxed out on these.

436207D1-7E68-414F-AC2F-F5B8EFB926F4.jpeg
1624355E-74A0-4A23-8678-A5D721EE38F3.jpeg
21F9F4D3-51B0-4E5F-8437-BE240BA0AB6F.jpeg

689E96A9-5D1C-4CE9-90F3-F79BE79CE77E.jpeg

Your EA pair looking spectacular. :nthat:

Nike tab is something that mostly hardcore sneaker heads/OGs care about... I keep telling y'all, the youth only cares about fire colorways ands collabs. The rest of the stuff we care about means nothing to them lol
The youth only cares that the release nets them $20 profit. With their momma & momma’s momma joining in.

Thank you. Hopefully I get some sort of movement between now and the 10th. At this point I'm just concerned with getting the pair not how quickly it arrives.

Im in the same boat and dont see it happening. Why wouldnt fedex receive the shoes by now. Its been a week. Not even a origin scan. I expect them to offer us refunds on friday

Im in the same boat and dont see it happening. Why wouldnt fedex receive the shoes by now. Its been a week. Not even a origin scan. I expect them to offer us refunds on friday

the actual release is Saturday. why wouldn't they have your shoes available to ship?

Honestly I’m starting to feel the same. Although part of me is hoping for a miracle. Even worse is that the “notify me” part on SNKRS is still grey’d out and says purchased so unless that changes, won’t even be able to try again on Saturday morning. Of all the pairs of sneakers for this to happen to smh

It’s crazy how dudes with the best EP on their pairs also happen to be the most aggressive and outspoken against EP critique lol.

Damb… that means im aboot to get some ridiculous Elephantitus Peen.

We shall see when they touch down manana.

ESTIMATED DELIVERY

Thursday​

MAR​

9​

AWAITING CARRIER PICKUP​

LATEST UPDATE​

THURSDAY, MARCH 29:28 PM
Shipment information sent to FedEx
View details on the carrier website

So how are they going to get it to Seattle tomorrow when the carrier hasn't even picked up yet?

This is ludacris.

lol.

Last edited:
Nah the two different leathers are flagrant. EP talk is meh, but two different leathers on one pair is unacceptable.
If I was buddy, I'd return them joints immediately. I'm not picky by any means and most of the stuff dudes complain about on here really doesn't bother me but this right here feels like a psyop by Nike to see how much fans will let them get away with.

Last edited:
well now that I finally have a pair of 88s off the check list... Nike, can we talk about working on the 4s shape and bringing back white cements? I guess I did just get the navy versions so I guess I can wait a year or two...

Back
Top Bottom