Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

New_duane.gif

Got that W from DTLR in my old neighborhood they been clutch lately

You didn't have time to remove the hang tag or lace them properly but you had time to take a picture and post it on the internet? You need to get your priorities in line, champ.
I know 😂 Gotta get it together! Got too excited that I was able to walk out the door with these on my feet before release day! Getting them straight now in the office!🤣😂🤦🏾‍♂️🤦🏾‍♂️

We can all be a little picky at times and they may not be just want we want but zoom out a couple frames and man it's pretty freaking cool that we got Chicagos and WC3 in a 4 month span. That's two shoes that I would think are consensus top 10 all time sneakers and we all have fresh pairs at the same time. Love it.

anyone getting errors trying to enter atmos raffle? keeps telling me there's an issue w/ my card

tried a different card and same message

Appreciate the clarity. Gave them a call and got a totally different ambiguous response.

In my experience with them running this program the last 2-3 years, if you got on the list and they gave you a wristband (which they stopped doing), you have a guaranteed pair. Once the main list is full, then that's it. Sold out. Sometimes they MIGHT start a backup list, but most times there's nothing left.

C82DE091-672E-4D88-948C-E0957DC68FAD.jpeg
0BBA25CE-A1F7-4226-A936-D00A349CA262.jpeg

Finally got back from business trip, took time “inspected” my pair, despite some defects, I’m fully satisfied with EP, neither thick nor thin.(as I preferred). Btw my pair made in Vietnam, factory VW1.

Little background story, im from China and currently in China as well, this release made by two countries as far I know: China & Vietnam. Funny part is, we in China got pairs made in Vietnam, and guess who gets made in China pairs: u guys in States ! Not sure why but assume shipment issues?

So one Chinese vlogger posted his pair (crappy as hell and same “complains” here on NT. My point is, end of day, those shoes are made by human beings, they will have defects or EP not matching issues.

Anyways, good luck this weekend !

Back
Top Bottom