Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Sneakers have been a part of pop culture for a lot longer than that, but things always fizzle. Trends come and go. Even with social media, kids move on.

Not counting on it, just trends that are tried and true.
Sneakers have not been a part of pop-culture bro. It was a niche hobby amongst a certain few. You didn’t have little white girls from the suburbs wearing Air Force ones like Chuck Taylors. Things are different now and the same rules do not apply.

It goes in 5-6 year cycles, this one is going strong but it will fizzle in a bit. Kids move on.

2008-2012 hype died out, easy to get shoes. Then it spiked for a couple of years.
I feel like this one started around 2019 and the pandemic kind of just ramped it up like everything else. We'll see how long it lasts.

Nike SB hype will fizzle out first-- can't wait, it's been ridiculous.
TikTok has fueled the current hype wave tbh.. Just look what it did to panda dunks two years ago.

I can’t wait till the Kobe hype dies out again, seeing so many trash color ways of trash models is mind blowing to me. Same with dunks :smh:

I’ve hit my fair share of shoes on SNKRS but I’ve never hit any type of dunk besides the off whites which they basically gave away
The Kobe hype is interesting to me since most of the line isn’t really good for casual wear since the designs are so performance-focused. I never see people wearing them casually but they resell like crazy.

Smh that’s crazy. Glad you were able to get one though. And moving forward you got 2 accts to try on lol.

I tested the “new accounts win more” theory a few years ago when I created a backup snkrs acct. That acct was prob 0 for its first 50+ attempts. It’s been like 3 yrs for that account and I buy a decent amount of apparel and stuff on it but it still is the weakest of my 3 accts (my OG, my girls, and the burner). Those accounts hit rate is the same as order as their ages.
Have you ventured to the malls for leftovers

53A51D77-951A-440E-9158-70ED665902B3.jpeg

Eh…I need Fire Reds!!!

Final tally:

FTL: Double L
Champs: Double L
FNL: got EA, couldn’t get through, L
DSG: L
SNKRS Pass: Apparently we finally have one in New Orleans? L, it was glitching.
SNKRS Draw: L
Hibbett/CG: W 8.5
SNKRS SD: W 11.5

The Kobe hype is interesting to me since most of the line isn’t really good for casual wear since the designs are so performance-focused. I never see people wearing them casually but they resell like crazy.

Man someone had some of the blue shark 7s for sale for like $480 and people were clamoring it was such a great price :lol:

One of the worst models hitting for that

Back
Top Bottom