Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Out of the two I ended up with LNM is 9/10.. shape and everything is solid. Last pair came in at LN3 and they're a good 8.5. Shape is a little different but not bad and the leather is more smooth/stiff but at least they match and the EP isn't jacked up. Was at a resell shop and their pairs mostly looked standard.. if you got a perfect pair or at least a solid one.. consider yourself lucky.

Even when I was checking EB.. a great pair is hard to come by. charmcitykid charmcitykid pair is better than most but agree the bare EP is a little too thin (if you can believe that) but I'd rather have those than most of what I've seen :lol:

8B695100-345E-4946-A65F-C202B05B773C.gif

Out of the two I ended up with LNM is 9/10.. shape and everything is solid. Last pair came in at LN3 and they're a good 8.5. Shape is a little different but not bad and the leather is more smooth/stiff but at least they match and the EP isn't jacked up. Was at a resell shop and their pairs mostly looked standard.. if you got a perfect pair or at least a solid one.. consider yourself lucky.

Even when I was checking EB.. a great pair is hard to come by. charmcitykid charmcitykid pair is better than most but agree the bare EP is a little too thin (if you can believe that) but I'd rather have those than most of what I've seen :lol:

this is what I am afraid of

looking for a double up so I can wear one daily, but not looking to pay 300+ for a shiity pair

wished these restocked daily like the FR3

On another note.. anyone need a kids GS size 5? Ended up with like 2 extra and my lady hit in store.

2nd pair out for delivery. Hoping for a decent LNM pair.

Told myself I’d return/sell the first pair but tbh I want to keep them because I wear 3s more than any other AJ model.

Almost liked those, but the translucent outsole killed them for me as those age like crap. And while I don't care about creases, I think these would be uncomfortable. I have some Air Trainer 3s attack pack with the 3M upper, and the creasing makes them uncomfortable.

Almost liked those, but the translucent outsole killed them for me as those age like crap. And while I don't care about creases, I think these would be uncomfortable. I have some Air Trainer 3s attack pack with the 3M upper, and the creasing makes them uncomfortable.
They creased quicker in the toebox than any OG 3 in my collection. They’re definitely comfortable though.

i used to just rock shoes without even checking for quality....then i joined niketalk and nothing was the same again
If shoes have qc issues they are not worthy of being owned.

I will keep purchasing until I find a semi-flawless pair. And if I can’t find a semi-flawless pair I will appreciate them from afar.

5Labs were dope, I bought them but opped them to a friend. Can't do translucent soles PERIOD hence why FTL3 were sold with the quickness.

Muslin sold out because they were sought as a take down version of the AMM 3, otherwise I couldn’t tell you what about the shoes are attractive.

This is a wild take. I bought them because they are a nice, clean colorway, and I thought the canvas/suede combo was cool. Had absolutely zero to do with the AMM pair.

This is a wild take. I bought them because they are a nice, clean colorway, and I thought the canvas/suede combo was cool. Had absolutely zero to do with the AMM pair.
Muslin Jordan 3’s look like a takedown version of the actual Jordan AMM 3.

They look bleached and botched . Absolutely terrible terrible colorway.

Back
Top Bottom