Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Meet-up and grabbed my 9.5 for EUR 235. That's EUR 25 over retail. I'm pleased how these turned out.

Attachments

• 20230316_190131.jpg
    20230316_190131.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 138
  • 20230316_190215.jpg
    20230316_190215.jpg
    229.3 KB · Views: 180
well no **** sherlock but if youve worn enough canvas/suede sneakers, a bad scuff aint coming out no matter how long you scrub it and if so deteriorates the original coloring
How badly you going to scuff a shoe though to where THAT happens. You act like we don’t invest enough money in to this hobby we’re all of a sudden not cognizant enough to know or be mindful enough of what we’re doing in our sneakers? Miss me with that.

How badly you going to scuff a shoe though to where THAT happens. You act like we don’t invest enough money in to this hobby we’re all of a sudden not cognizant enough to know or be mindful enough of what we’re doing in our sneakers? Miss me with that.
lol you make it seem like random things cant happen to a sneaker even when your being cautious, but ok. youre prob the type that rocks a plastic bag over his sneakers when it rains

You can’t keep an eye out for something that could possibly ruin your kicks huh? We know who could never be the look out guy now.

You honestly don’t think that the quality and materials are A1 though? There are few retros that match AMM 3s in terms of materials and quality, IMHO.
No, I said quality and materials is the only good thing about them. They ugly and boring tho. No pop at all and the sail/yellowing make them look dingy.

Out of the two I ended up with LNM is 9/10.. shape and everything is solid. Last pair came in at LN3 and they're a good 8.5. Shape is a little different but not bad and the leather is more smooth/stiff but at least they match and the EP isn't jacked up. Was at a resell shop and their pairs mostly looked standard.. if you got a perfect pair or at least a solid one.. consider yourself lucky.

Even when I was checking EB.. a great pair is hard to come by. charmcitykid charmcitykid pair is better than most but agree the bare EP is a little too thin (if you can believe that) but I'd rather have those than most of what I've seen :lol:
It's a little thin, but my 1st pair is kinda sharpie. I like them both tho bc both pairs match and they both have low EP toe height. Absolutely zero complaints from me, especially after seeing some of the other pairs posted. It coulda been so much worse so I'm very thankful.

You can’t keep an eye out for something that could possibly ruin your kicks huh? We know who could never be the look out guy now.
sir it aint even about keeping an eye out, what I am saying is random **** can easily happen. You prob the type who be tip toeing in your sneakers not to crease them and staring at them every few minutes

sir it aint even about keeping an eye out, what I am saying is random **** can easily happen. You prob the type who be tip toeing in your sneakers not to crease them and staring at them every few minutes
Lol you’re trying real hard, keep it up.

I understand freak things happen. I get that. but acting as if you’re we not cognizant of what’s happening and not being able to react and your shoes are ruined? Nope. We spend too much money on this hobby for that to happen lol.

Creasing?? Sounding like the junior high/high school kids I coach 🤣

Just got the delivery from Richard's... mismatch print 😒 but I don't give a ****. Just wish I didn't miss that other raffle I won to have a better chance of getting a nice pair. Will probably end up doubling up anyway.

20230316_105353.jpg
20230316_105313.jpg
20230316_105213.jpg
20230316_105208.jpg
20230316_105650.jpg
These must be LN3 since they look horrible.

Lol you’re trying real hard, keep it up.

I understand freak things happen. I get that. but acting as if you’re we not cognizant of what’s happening and not being able to react and your shoes are ruined? Nope. We spend too much money on this hobby for that to happen lol.

Creasing?? Sounding like the junior high/high school kids I coach 🤣
It aint hard - and given you spend time with kids you act like freak accidents can't happen given they are careless,. Just last week when I was in my office, I had a coworker drop a cup of coffee all over my sneakers, now tell me how that is avoidable? Now imagine if I was wearing some light canvas/suede sneakers, aint no cleaner bringing them back to brand new bc trust me i done tried and even sent them to JM to be cleaned and they far from perfect

No, I said quality and materials is the only good thing about them. They ugly and boring tho. No pop at all and the sail/yellowing make them look dingy.

That’s ALL the AMM shoes IMO. Nice materials but so boring and lazy not to mention redundant.

But then again that’s the new wave these cats love, can’t have their shoes trying too hard while they’re trying hard with their $w@g

Back
Top Bottom