Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Wearing the big az hangtag on the side of your shoes is so

grimace-clint-eastwood.gif

One of my friends is severely OCD about clothes, hats, etc. He gets mad if all the stitching isn't 1000% perfect and even or of something is 1mm off center. Like he will go to Lids, find a hat he likes, and take every one in his size off the shelf and pick through them for like 45 minutes til he finds the "perfect" one.

Plot twist: He still dress bad :lol:

So Snipes has shipped my restock win but it now has a “shipment exception” at FedEx due to an unreadable bar code. We’ll see what that means since they clearly scanned the package into the system to begin with. Either it will take an extra day to arrive or some FedEx employee is walking around Brenigsville, PA with some new size 12 shoes.

So Snipes has shipped my restock win but it now has a “shipment exception” at FedEx due to an unreadable bar code. We’ll see what that means since they clearly scanned the package into the system to begin with. Either it will take an extra day to arrive or some FedEx employee is walking around Brenigsville, PA with some new size 12 shoes.

I've had it happen before. They usually just reprint the label and send it on. Most of the time it only messes you up by a day or so.

If it gets delivered to another location in PA let me know. Class action time. I would call fedEx and make sure it's still getting delivered to YOU... IMG_20230208_113339_01~2.jpg They got me for the playoff 13's. Changed address from NJ to one of their friends in PA.

Last edited:
If it gets delivered to another location in PA let me know. Class action time. I would call fedEx and make sure it's still getting delivered to YOU... IMG_20230208_113339_01~2.jpg They got me for the playoff 13's. Changed address from NJ to one of their friends in PA.
I’ll certainly keep an eye on that. Thanks for the heads up.

So far it still says it is being delivered to my address.
Cool. The reps can see where it's going so if they say it's still coming to you you should be good. I didn't think to call when I saw my exception and only found out when I viewed the delivered photo and it wasn't my house. There were 2 Nike boxes on the porch where it was delivered so I figured I got 'got' :lol: but it could have been an honest error I suppose.

Definitely wasn't a regional thing. I'd bet money that none of us that answered grew up anywhere close to each other.

Nah there should be an option to simply contact a seller not about a particular item. Once you click their profile, then "contact member"...there should be an option that says "this is not about an item" or something like that.
I'll check. Didn't see one. Its not big deal. Just wanted to try it out what y'all said and report back for archival purposes in case some current or future NTer needed the info. Hopefully my pair is fine and I dont need to use it anyway 🤣.......😂......🙂......😐...😕....😮‍💨...I hope

One of my friends is severely OCD about clothes, hats, etc. He gets mad if all the stitching isn't 1000% perfect and even or of something is 1mm off center. Like he will go to Lids, find a hat he likes, and take every one in his size off the shelf and pick through them for like 45 minutes til he finds the "perfect" one. We were at a sports memorabilia shop one time and he was picking out an autographed picture. After an hour, I had to pull the employees aside and tell them if he asks if there are any more in the back, you tell him no. They thought I was joking. Told them we'd be in there til closing time and he still wouldn't have picked one. Sure enough, he asked them to bring out more, and thank God dude told him no. It's frustrating as hell to have to sit through that process with him. :rofl:
Youre a good friend lol

Back
Top Bottom