Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Never seen ppl get SO mad about the hang tag thing.. anytime I do it, it's usually for nostalgia/pics and then I take it off to have my day lol. I haven't kept them on kicks since probably like 2008 with Nike Assault retros. I think it's a little wild to rock them casually but it doesn't piss me off.

But it's DEF an 80/90s thing.. :lol:

I know it was a joke, but cats wore the hang tag on all Nikes, not just J's.

Thats the only way I wear my 8s

Yep because a lot of Nike shoes had a hang tag

Didn’t the Force high tops come with a tag that said FORCES?

Yep. Absolutely remember Forces being rocked with the tag too. Quantums and AF5's for sure. Didn't say Force, but it was a thicker Nike Air tag. I still have one from my AF5 Lows as my keychain to this day.

Yep. Absolutely remember Forces being rocked with the tag too. Quantums and AF5's for sure. Didn't say Force, but it was a thicker Nike Air tag. I still have one from my AF5 Lows as my keychain to this day.
Need a retro of those AF5 lows. Won a championship in junior high with those. Lol

Never seen ppl get SO mad about the hang tag thing.. anytime I do it, it's usually for nostalgia/pics and then I take it off to have my day lol. I haven't kept them on kicks since probably like 2008 with Nike Assault retros. I think it's a little wild to rock them casually but it doesn't piss me off.

But it's DEF an 80/90s thing.. :lol:
Funny thing is that's the exact sneakers I did this with as an adult. It was the white blue and yellow assault lows🤣. Never forget I went to a club called Clutch Cargos......which typing that for the first time and reading it seems VERY suspect 😂🤣😂🤣.......but this chick walked up to me and pointed at my kicks and said "what?! You still have your tag on? What are you in high school?" Lound enough for me to hear over LMFAO "Party Rockers" 🤣😂😂. I was there with my girl and her co workers so I was more amused than offended. Was also the night I learned having a woman as your wing is the ultimate cheat code 😎 lol

Need a retro of those AF5 lows. Won a championship in junior high with those. Lol

Noooo kidding! That is probably my number 1 most wanted retro. Thought we were gonna get them when they dropped the Mach Force retro, but I guess those tanked so badly they didn't want to go any further.

Here's my OG tag from my white/Dark Royal AF5 Low...

PXL_20230323_182815184.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

Last edited:
Funny thing is that's the exact sneakers I did this with as an adult. It was the white blue and yellow assault lows🤣. Never forget I went to a club called Clutch Cargos......which typing that for the first time and reading it seems VERY suspect 😂🤣😂🤣.......but this chick walked up to me and pointed at my kicks and said "what?! You still have your tag on? What are you in high school?" Lound enough for me to hear over LMFAO "Party Rockers" 🤣😂😂. I was there with my girl and her co workers so I was more amused than offended. Was also the night I learned having a woman as your wing is the ultimate cheat code 😎 lol
Getting roasted by random females at the club 🤣🤣🤣

Nah there should be an option to simply contact a seller not about a particular item. Once you click their profile, then "contact member"...there should be an option that says "this is not about an item" or something like that.

cmon man put that hang tag away :rofl:

My pair from footlocker came out good. However, my pair from undefeated came back really poor. The leather on the toe came pretty creased and looks like it was obviously tried on. Not the worst but the way the leather is on it just feels cheap and creased bad when I tried em on. Looking like some geriatric skin toe box. The footlocker pair has good leather and ep and all is matching. Prob gonna just let those go
00558859-F5E0-4F81-9090-5A87366D0802.jpeg
19D28669-16E3-4C23-8C84-4133DDC490A8.jpeg

AAF1CAAC-FEA3-493D-AB6C-7B7B260E740E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom