Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Gentry can kick rocks while wearing those dumb *** fusions that he got pressured into making a thing…

I always had a feeling his sorry self was lurking NT…In fact I remember getting into it big time with a user who was going heavy on supporting him…It was a thread probably around 2007 ish that was specifically made to complain about the **** *** quality the retro models were starting to get…Looking back now that was probably him :lol:

Last edited:
Fushion, hybrid, trash, it’s all the same

Might all be trash, but they're not the same. The discussion that was being referenced in that pod was about a specific series of shoes, the Jordan X AF1 Fusions, and somehow it got twisted into something about Spizikes, Dubs, etc.

Gentry be like...
Gentry-Handrub.gif

Gentry can kick rocks while wearing those dumb *** fusions that he got pressured into making a thing…

I always had a feeling his sorry self was lurking NT…In fact I remember getting into it big time with a user who was going heavy on supporting him…It was a thread probably around 2007 ish that was specifically made to complain about the **** *** quality the retro models were starting to get…Looking back now that was probably him :lol:

I remember when Wale was active on here

Pulled out my 2011 true blues to compare with the white/cem's. I've been wearing them here and there since new and they're still wearable and midsole feels just as firm as the new pair. I would say overall the '11 TB's had one of the best build qualities and shape that is very close to the new white/cem's. They remind me of the '01 TB's so much which I loved back in HS. Super happy to have the white/cem's along with my TB's.

Attachments

• IMG_3700.jpeg
    IMG_3700.jpeg
    408.6 KB · Views: 330
  • IMG_3688.jpeg
    IMG_3688.jpeg
    465.5 KB · Views: 331
  • IMG_3698.jpeg
    IMG_3698.jpeg
    469.6 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_3697.jpeg
    IMG_3697.jpeg
    600.5 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_3693.jpeg
    IMG_3693.jpeg
    601.8 KB · Views: 100
Well, rainking rainking will be proud. Got my double up from ebay yesterday. Used that coupon and got a pair for $258 (before tax and shipping). Dude literally only posted a pic of them inside the box, and one of the box itself. From what I could see, the EP looked pretty good to me, so I pulled the trigger. EP was even better than I expected. Everything matches, low-ish toe rand, even tumbling on the upper, light yellowing...

PXL_20230328_031131392.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_031223059.PORTRAIT~2.jpg
PXL_20230328_031534392.PORTRAIT~2.jpg

I remember this

Each thread during that time, Gentry name gets name dropped for all the wrong reasons😂

Dude dead got away with making fake quality like shoes under the Nike banner. Nasty work

Back
Top Bottom