Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

My pair from eBay arrived today. They don't exactly match the picture that was on the auction since I didn't notice the person was selling 2 different pairs in different sizes and used the same picture for both but still satisfied with what I got.

IMG_6684.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6691.jpg

IMG_6704.jpg

IMG_6695.jpg

IMG_6696.jpg

IMG_6700.jpg

IMG_6702.jpg

IMG_6697.jpg

Gentry is a cornball plain and simple he kept me away from 3s cause of the cracking after 2 wears and the best shoes to me from that era were motorsport 6s and Bin 23 collection

So like I asked before and didn’t get an answer, besides it being the bandwagon thing to do in regards to bashing him, what did Gentry do that was so bad compared to what we are STILL seeing today?
Materials are at least better even if the colorways aren’t always great. But gentry definitely gets way more hate here than he actually deserves. Also we all still bought pairs anyway 😂

Are we being serious right now 🤣.....I don't think Gentry had nearly the control we think he had or even HE thinks he had. But we need something to complain about, a scapegoat, something to hate lol.

I mean, C'mon y'all, if we got Air Jordan 3s exact to OG spec every 3-10 years we wouldn't be here on this thread now. Whatever Gentry did, intentionally or unintentionally, it worked because every release has eventually sold out regardless even if we "hated" it and then we get excited when they gradually alter it back closer to the OG. At first it was Nike Air....now it's the shape. We have to face it.......Gentry was right lol 🤣😂🤣😂🤣

If I remember right, Gentry was the person that showed off some white gold and black Air Jordan Vs with Nike Air on its back, somewhere around 2005-2006? and he said or someone else said they were a special pair for some friend or family member's wedding. This was at a time where the last Jordan 3-6 retroes that had Nike Air on the back was from 1999, 2000, and 2001. I saw the picture was posted here on NT back in the ezboard days.

For him to get a custom made version of a Jordan V with Nike Air in 2005-2006 and then to not give that Nike Air treatment on the 3-6 from 2003-2012 to the rest of the public is sort of hypocritical or unfair.

He came along when the weatherman's and the thermals around 2013 and I'm the one who said it
The hood loved these though. Every club I went to during this era there were dudes in the skinniest of jeans, draws exposed, weatherman or thermal foams on they feet. They were the balienciaga track runner of my area of that era....i.e. the I got money money sneaker (or at least wanna look like I do) 😂🤣

If I remember right, Gentry was the person that showed off some white gold and black Air Jordan Vs with Nike Air on its back, somewhere around 2005-2006? and he said or someone else said they were a special pair for some friend or family member's wedding. This was at a time where the last retroes that had Nike Air on the back was from 1999, 2000, and 2001. I saw the picture was posted here on NT back in the ezboard days.

For him to get a custom made version of a Jordan V with Nike Air in 2005-2006 and then to not give that Nike Air treatment on the 3-6 from 2003-2012 to the rest of the public is sort of hypocritical or unfair.
I remember seeing those as well.

Totally agree with it being dumb reasoning. Never understood it, still don't. It just didn't bother me as much as it does some people. The majority of the shoes were the same, minus the Nike Air, so I bought and wore my pairs. Yeah, I would've preferred them having Nike Air, but it didn't bug me enough to not buy the shoes that I had wanted for a decade or two.

It didn’t stop me from buying, it just made me not enjoy the shoes as much as I wanted to.
The downward spiraling overall quality is what made me stop buying Js for several years there. After I bought the 2007 Metallic Vs, I was pretty much all Kobe and other Nikes and zero Jordans for quite a few years there. Only around 2015 or so when the retros were suddenly decent again did I get back on the boat.

Back
Top Bottom