Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Every week I think the hot takes in some of these threads can’t get any worse.
7s look like team Js? 2s are better than “overrated” 11s? Etc etc.
Every week I am proven wrong.

:rofl:

To be a LITTLE BIT fair, I do like II's over XI's. Just because of the comfort. XI's and my feet don't go well. "Overrated" though? Blasphemous.

I also REALLY love the XV's, and I'd pick those over XI's too.

1680481754268.gif

There isn’t a single model from 1-15 that I out right hate. That’s not to say there aren’t ones that I prefer to others or color ways that I don’t like but 1-4 are top tier for my own personal plane Jane basic style. I can and do wear other models but 1s, 2s, 3s, and 4s give whatever the opposite of try hard energy is.

Theres people who said the tag on the Union 2’s were rubbing against their ankle making in uncomfortable. :lol:

7CF1E3B0-C1A2-4B83-A879-4472A9A6C31F.jpeg

What kinda dainty weak *** ankles. :lol: And youre wearing socks, how tf is the tag gonna bother you?

But yeah idk about the tag on the wc’s digging into him.

Lol that was literally me. I had to sell my Union 2s because of it. The edges of the tag were really rough and they rubbed up against my ankle bone with every step. Even with thick socks on. It was like painful within 60 seconds of wearing.

But even that is tag touching bone (with a layer of sock between). The heel tab on the 3s…. Can’t touch your skin? So how can it happen? Lol

To be a LITTLE BIT fair, I do like II's over XI's. Just because of the comfort. XI's and my feet don't go well. "Overrated" though? Blasphemous.

As if it couldn’t get any worse

Yup, like I said, no matter what it somehow gets worse. The only thing I’d pick XVs over is having to walk around everywhere barefoot. :lol:

Why are you like this. :lol:

That’s the same question we often ask ourselves about you :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom