Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Just got my pair in last week, finally got a chance to take some pics. Glad with what I got.

Factory VW1

Attachments

• IMG_20230416_155804.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155804.jpg
    360.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_20230416_155414.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155414.jpg
    393.7 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_20230416_155434.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155434.jpg
    326.8 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20230416_155457.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155457.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_20230416_155532.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155532.jpg
    460.2 KB · Views: 703
  • IMG_20230416_155633.jpg
    IMG_20230416_155633.jpg
    474.7 KB · Views: 2,687
There are some real and consistent differences between factories here though. Particularly the darker midsole paint used on LN4 pairs and the interior material on VW1 pairs is different.

There are some real and consistent differences between factories here though. Particularly the darker midsole paint used on LN4 pairs and the interior material on VW1 pairs is different.
I can confirm my LN4 pair have the darker midsole... which is like a butter color compared to the tan backtab and eyelets. Not a big deal to me as the prints match but noticeable.

I had 03s, loved them. Can’t believe the EP looked like that though lmao. Maybe my pair wasn’t so crazy

I really do appreciate the 2023 pair. I'm glad I was able to cop multiples of these. As of now its my frontrunner for sneaker of the year.

Yeah, having seen some of the blunders from each factory, if you got a decent pair and you like it...you just gotta be kinda happy with it.

I copped through ebay and received an LMN pair that has (some) lite elephant print.
And to another point made...yeah, these are nowhere near the comfort of the Fire Red III's. I couldn't take those off...These, I have to make myself wear.
If they reimagine a Black/Cement III, hopefully they can nail it all...otherwise, I'll stay happy with my Midsole swapped and re-tabbed 01's!

Yeah, having seen some of the blunders from each factory, if you got a decent pair and you like it...you just gotta be kinda happy with it.

I copped through ebay and received an LMN pair that has (some) lite elephant print.
And to another point made...yeah, these are nowhere near the comfort of the Fire Red III's. I couldn't take those off...These, I have to make myself wear.
If they reimagine a Black/Cement III, hopefully they can nail it all...otherwise, I'll stay happy with my Midsole swapped and re-tabbed 01's!
Feel the same way. Fire reds are the best 3 retro for a while. I just hope the upcoming wizard pe is a copy of the fire reds and not these. Not that these are bad I just prefer the fit of the fire reds.

Last edited:
Feel the same way. Fire reds are the best 3 retro for a while. I just hope the upcoming wizard pe is a copy of the fire reds and not these. Not that these are bad I just prefer the fit of the fire reds.

If these reimagined 3s fit me PERFECT (went with my tts 10.5), and everyone says they run big, what should I go with in fire red 3s?

If these reimagined 3s fit me PERFECT (went with my tts 10.5), and everyone says they run big, what should I go with in fire red 3s?
Well I might have a different definition of perfect than you. Perfect to some people is a one-to-one fit where your toes are right at the end of the shoe with no room. Some people like that more snug fit, especially on Jordans because it lowers the chance of creasing. I personally don't like that, and prefer at least an index finger (maybe more depending on the shoe) at the end of the shoe.

My fire reds fit me perfectly going TTS with around an index finger of room at the end of the shoe. These reimagined ones fit a tad big bigger, maybe 1/4 of a size. It's not a huge difference but it's noticable, at least to me. I bought my true size and half size down, and while the half size down could work, it's not the fit I personally like. I'd rather have that extra 1/4 space at the end of the shoe than have that snug one-to-one fit when I half sized down.

Don't know if all that rambling answered your question or not but hope it at least helped. Ha.

If your true to size fit with these then go true to size in the fire reds as well. I personally got my TTS and a half size up and down in both these and the Fire Reds and half size down was y preferred fit but I had the TTS as beaters because they had more step in comfort and I didn't mind the creasing on a pair of beaters. Beaters for me being kicks I just throw on regardless of where I'm going, not necessarily putting a fit together everytime I wear them or going anywhere special.

I’m in that bracket where a size 9 of recent 3s is just a little too snug while a 9.5 is perfectly casually roomy…. Having said that the reimagined cements in my true 9.5 are firmly too large.

But people complain about the current EP? Lol

I think its more of the inconsistency , you gotta admit there were some horrid ep’s posted in here

I really do appreciate the 2023 pair. I'm glad I was able to cop multiples of these. As of now its my frontrunner for sneaker of the year.

Yea, dont see anything even scheduled that can top that, maybe the dmp 11’s

Last edited:
Well I might have a different definition of perfect than you. Perfect to some people is a one-to-one fit where your toes are right at the end of the shoe with no room. Some people like that more snug fit, especially on Jordans because it lowers the chance of creasing. I personally don't like that, and prefer at least an index finger (maybe more depending on the shoe) at the end of the shoe.

My fire reds fit me perfectly going TTS with around an index finger of room at the end of the shoe. These reimagined ones fit a tad big bigger, maybe 1/4 of a size. It's not a huge difference but it's noticable, at least to me. I bought my true size and half size down, and while the half size down could work, it's not the fit I personally like. I'd rather have that extra 1/4 space at the end of the shoe than have that snug one-to-one fit when I half sized down.

Don't know if all that rambling answered your question or not but hope it at least helped. Ha.

If your true to size fit with these then go true to size in the fire reds as well. I personally got my TTS and a half size up and down in both these and the Fire Reds and half size down was y preferred fit but I had the TTS as beaters because they had more step in comfort and I didn't mind the creasing on a pair of beaters. Beaters for me being kicks I just throw on regardless of where I'm going, not necessarily putting a fit together everytime I wear them or going anywhere special.

Appreciate the perspectives! Only other pair of 3s I had were the unite 3s (the red ones). I got those in my tts and they genuinely hurt my foot on the side. Had to sell them. And this was after like 10 wears. Weren’t breaking in any more and hurt every time I wore them. I don’t know if there was just something off with those, or if that’s how other non-reimagined 3s are.

I also like a little bit of room in the toebox. Not worried about creases.

Appreciate the perspectives! Only other pair of 3s I had were the unite 3s (the red ones). I got those in my tts and they genuinely hurt my foot on the side. Had to sell them. And this was after like 10 wears. Weren’t breaking in any more and hurt every time I wore them. I don’t know if there was just something off with those, or if that’s how other non-reimagined 3s are.

I also like a little bit of room in the toebox. Not worried about creases.
I can't speak on those as I don't have them so mabye someone else can chime in who owns both.

Back
Top Bottom