Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Not everybody knows that's what it's supposed to be. Wore it to one of my gf's work events. Most people just thought it was a cool design, and absolutely nobody knew it was a Jordan piece until I told them.
I'm of the belief that you can pull anything off.. most cats just don't know how to layer and stick to what's safe. OGs instilled that in me as a youngin, it ain't about what you wear it's how you wear it.

Finally caved and took the SNKRDUNK route. Size 12, $242 shipped. Ordered them on Sat, got here today. Print is good, only gripe is the Nike Air tab on the left shoe is not centered and the AIR is touching the print. Ehh, for the price, I can live with it.
IMG_4275.jpeg
IMG_4276.jpeg

I'm of the belief that you can pull anything off.. most cats just don't know how to layer and stick to what's safe. OGs instilled that in me as a youngin, it ain't about what you wear it's how you wear it.

I've had this convo several times with some of my younger friends. I hear "I can't pull that off" a LOT. I've tried to tell them that same thing. If YOU like it, then go for it. If it's a loud top like that cardigan, keep everything else simple.

I've had this convo several times with some of my younger friends. I hear "I can't pull that off" a LOT. I've tried to tell them that same thing. If YOU like it, then go for it. If it's a loud top like that cardigan, keep everything else simple.

What was on feet? :nerd:

I met him last year due to his daughter working at the same place as myself. A really nice person, we talked about his role in Do the Right thing and School Daze, than he saw my Jordan and Pippen Funko Pop and said if I get one of his he’ll sign it.

Attachments

• IMG_0722.jpeg
    IMG_0722.jpeg
    232.5 KB · Views: 607
I met him last year due to his daughter working at the same place as myself. A really nice person, we talked about his role in Do the Right thing and School Daze, than he saw my Jordan and Pippen Funko Pop and said if I get one of his he’ll sign it.
20230517_120910.jpg

Thread bout to turn into da Giancarlo Esposito appreciation thread... :smokin :rofl:
Was legit next to him and his daughter the other day while apt shopping for her. Dude is dumb cool. Wanted to snap a picture with him but I hate doing that with celebrities

Shoot… I wouldn’t have believed it if I didn’t see them with my own two eyes

Reimagined 3 were at my Nike outlet, but there was only a Sz 4 left at 30% off. Apparently, a person before me took 3-4 pairs.

My buddy walked out with PE Penny foamposite and Women air max big bubble at 45% off!!

Last edited:
Don’t even know who he is
I’m not gonna knock you. 🤣 The educator in me is gonna recommend a few movies. Watch Do the right thing, School Daze, and Fresh… Three movies that depict different snapshots of urban life…. (Some of the dialogue on Fresh is kinda corny but the concept is dope.)

Naw dawg. This is a cute saying, it really is and makes people feel invincible, but it is certainly not true.

That cardigan is flagrant. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom