Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

cant believe they switched back to the thin elephant print 🙄when they could've done it all along. who was the moron that mentioned the mould is different and thin EP cant be replicated lol
This is exactly why I started restoring older retros. When I was complaining about the EP and passing on OG colorways because of it, people thought I was buggin and most of them said “well, this is the best youre gonna get” while knowing full well that JB can get it right whenever they choose.

I wonder what the next pre-distressed OG will be, because this definitely seems to be the phase Nike/JB is in for the more highly regarded OG's.

Who's down for a Concord 11 with dingy mesh and creased patent leather fresh out the box?
It’ll be interesting to see what’s next. Most of the pre-distressing is done to mimic DS OG’s. I don’t think a pre-distressed XI would be well received.

1671037899462.png

Thursday

They announced that they're doing the reimagined program all the way through 2024. Someone will post it in here eventually.

I don't know if it means aged or just different looking OGs, because the patent leather black-red 1s were Reimagined too.

I'm thinking if they do pre-aged it has to be one of the following models next:

11 (with a gum sole maybe)

3 months sounds like a long time, but it was literally early 2022 just a min ago and we were antsy about L&F 1's, and it's already been damn near a month since release.

I say that to say, March will be here tomorrow lol.
Yep-Right around the corner. I'm preparing now ...

*uploads 3 pairs of DS kicks to GOAT

Back
Top Bottom