Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

They announced that they're doing the reimagined program all the way through 2024. Someone will post it in here eventually.

I don't know if it means aged or just different looking OGs, because the patent leather black-red 1s were Reimagined too.

I'm thinking if they do pre-aged it has to be one of the following models next:

11 (with a gum sole maybe)
I'm hearing rumors about a reimagined pair of Lost and Founds in 2025.

I think it's a very interesting concept.

...reimagining the reimagined.

Give me reimagined BC 3/4, WC 4, BM 5, BI 6, Hare 7, Charcoal 7, Concord 11, Columbia 11 please and thank you.

I remember buying the VNTG kicks back in 2012/13 (Air Max 90) hoping that they'd do Jordans eventually and here we are :smokin before any Off-White hype or influence. Nike been doing VNTG for at LEAST 14 years now. I remember the VNTG Blazers back in '07/'08, don't know if they did any prior to those though. Thankfully Nike does the vintage treatment in a tasteful manner unlike high-fashion brands like Golden Goose/Balenciaga.

Give me reimagined BC 3/4, WC 4, BM 5, BI 6, Hare 7, Charcoal 7, Concord 11, Columbia 11 please and thank you.

I remember buying the VNTG kicks back in 2012/13 (Air Max 90) hoping that they'd do Jordans eventually and here we are :smokin before any Off-White hype or influence. Nike been doing VNTG for at LEAST 14 years now. I remember the VNTG Blazers back in '07/'08, don't know if they did any prior to those though. Thankfully Nike does the vintage treatment in a tasteful manner unlike high-fashion brands like Golden Goose/Balenciaga.
Yea, they've been doing vintage for about 15 years.

And before that they did release shoes with cream-sail midsoles where they could have just been white.

How could you reimagine the Concord 11s?

...yellowing the white upper?

There'd be full-scale riots if they did that.

And before that they did release shoes with cream-sail midsoles where they could have just been white.
Which sneakers? Curious.
I’d prefer coke white and for this trend to phase out

But military blue 4s would prob be super dope reimagined
I get that, I'd take coke white as well lol I prefer them with the aged aesthetic though. Realistically I just need one run of retro's pre-aged. By the time the fresh one releases I'll be able to keep wearing my aged pair while the fresh one ages.

Don't know how I forgot about those. While we're at it, TB 3 too. Matter of fact, **** it, might ruffle some feathers but why not reimagine some Nike Basketball, Tennis, and Trainer lines as well.

:emoji_eyes::rofl:

How could you reimagine the Concord 11s?

...yellowing the white upper?

There'd be full-scale riots if they did that.
However a CLEAN pair of DS OG's would look today is how I'd like them done. I think they do have a slight tint in the upper and then a yellowed sole. Not crazy yellow but like how they slightly did these 3s when they could have gone darker and it would've still be true to the OG aging, like that.

Columbia's are probably the most drastic one, but having had the 2001 pair I gotta say I loved them when they had that "cream" tint to PL/upper.

Which sneakers? Curious.

I get that, I'd take coke white as well lol I prefer them with the aged aesthetic though. Realistically I just need one run of retro's pre-aged. By the time the fresh one releases I'll be able to keep wearing my aged pair while the fresh one ages.

Don't know how I forgot about those. While we're at it, TB 3 too. Matter of fact, **** it, might ruffle some feathers but why not reimagine some Nike Basketball, Tennis, and Trainer lines as well.

:emoji_eyes::rofl:
Curry Dunks
Rope maple Dunk
Some Vandals M marztharealist

I clearly recall pre-2010, Nike released some old models--I think they were 70s or 80s running models--with a total faux vintage patina. They had fake yellowing painted on the foam midsoles to look like spots of oxidation, and the uppers may have had some type of vintage treatment as well to make them look even more extremely aged than any of these reimagined pairs do. I can't find it on google, though, because if you search "vintage Nike," you get a billion results and none are what I'm talking about. Searching "pre-aged" doesn't help, either. It was so long ago and I don't think it caught on or lasted long. But I remember picking up a pair in a store and trying to decide if I thought it was cool or not. One of my friends might've even bought a pair, now that I think about it.

I clearly recall pre-2010, Nike released some old models--I think they were 70s or 80s running models--with a total faux vintage patina. They had fake yellowing painted on the foam midsoles to look like spots of oxidation, and the uppers may have had some type of vintage treatment as well to make them look even more extremely aged than any of these reimagined pairs do. I can't find it on google, though, because if you search "vintage Nike," you get a billion results and none are what I'm talking about. Searching "pre-aged" doesn't help, either. It was so long ago and I don't think it caught on or lasted long. But I remember picking up a pair in a store and trying to decide if I thought it was cool or not. One of my friends might've even bought a pair, now that I think about it.
The vintage dunks they released from 2007-2011 were probably the most popular of these releases and they still didn't do that well.

They're just like the runners you're describing.

Back
Top Bottom