Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Not speaking to there needing to be excessive write ups or a forced story. My point is the reimagined series had a theme that wasn’t cohesive or IMO well executed.. L&F all time great shoe, aged features, executed well, and the story was its been found after years and it had the mom and pop receipt. The WC3s great shoe, aged, no story, run the same playbook of the receipt in it, etc. Where do the royals and Gratitudes fit into the first two? The Gratitudes are literally a re-release of a well executed defining moments themed pack poorly done. If it’s a money grab, just re-release the concords, or cool greys, or most any other 11 and it’ll sell out. What’s actually reimagined? Leather instead of mesh?
WC3s didn’t come with a receipt in it.

I know, I have them for myself and one of my kids.

My comment you’re replying to was about the series and how this one was unlike the L&F.

Ducktales woohoo

Sorry nothing to do with the thread but I loved OG Ducktales.

But back onto the thread I didn't grab these because of the yellow midsole and the misaligned Nike Air on the back of the shoes.

When it comes to the SB4s I wanna know if the fit is truly different.... gonna have to wait for the Military Blues to find out.

As for getting on topic, it's a full time job not wearing these everyday, definitely should've doubled even though I don't even do that.

SB4s being on so many peoples #1 is just a reflection of it being a weak year for sneakers, combined with people being followers. The colorway is too mediocre for so many people to organically think it’s #1. Just ain’t no way. It’s a fine sneaker. Top 15, sure. But #1? Come on.

SB4s being on so many peoples #1 is just a reflection of it being a weak year for sneakers, combined with people being followers. The colorway is too mediocre for so many people to organically think it’s #1. Just ain’t no way. It’s a fine sneaker. Top 15, sure. But #1? Come on.
Indeed.

SB 4's the most overrated shoe of the past year.

It would just be another mediocre retro + colorway if it wasn't for the SB affiliation.

**Edit: Just popped into the SB 4 thread for the first time. Dudes are funny in there. :lol:

Last edited:
Definitely a weak year for hype generating sneakers, but I don’t think it was a weak year for sneakers in general. I got a lot of shoes this year that I enjoyed a lot. There are obvious ones like the SB4s and the WC3’s. But I really enjoyed diving into airships this year starting with both pairs of the every games, I had both union ajkos on heavy rotation this summer and still wearing the leather pair as recent as last week, UNC 2 lows are beautiful shoes, the union Jordan 1s were polarizing but I love them, AMM Dawns, gratitude 11s, neutral grey lows, black toe lows and that’s just Nike/JB. We got the crazy infinity’s, numerous y-3 qasas on discount from adidas, and a second chance at some Yeezys like the azael 700 v3.

I’m sure I’m missing some too

You don’t think it’s a nice looking shoe?
It's not bad looking at all but I was just backing up his point that it's all hype. If this same shoe was released with the same shape and materials but they took away the "SB" moniker then these would have just been another GR that sat a while. That's how the game works tho. As much as we hate it, hype is a necessary evil so I'm not mad at Nike/JB.

I’m guessing folks saying SB4s are all hype don’t actually have them in hand and, most importantly, never put their feet in a pair.

You don’t like the air replaced by sb?

Somethin so tiny?

IMG_2616.gif

Back
Top Bottom