Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Yeah. They gave us everything we wanted *except for fresh white paint on these. Definitely a goofy move on JBs part. Kinda pisses me off deep down inside lol but there’s nothing I or anyone can do about it. Just is what it is. They look great (no one’s really denying that) but could’ve probably been considered the greatest one to one retro 3 ever had they just kept it a buck (100% OG) without all the extra “pre-aged” nonsense. Would much prefer to have them age naturally like the actual OGs did. It’s indeed a gimmick designed to cater to a recent/current fad, plain and simple. I still want two pairs. I’ve been advocating for WCs 3s to release just like this for years but JB always has to add some sort of un necessary twist to reel us back in at a later time. Sucks.

You wanna double up still even though these are “fad 3’s”.

Yall kill me. If this really the case youre the ones contributing to JB’s “nonsense” by still buying these.

Oh oh, but these are “good enough”.

1671755670032.png

1671755700973.png

1671755726605.png

1671755759093.png

Those '88s/2013s were horrible. That NA looks so pathetic. Nothing about that version was desirable.

Saying that today I see your point. But ~10yrs ago they def were. Maybe not to you, but they’re still a White Cement 3 at the end of the day.

Except for the leather. The 2013 have top notch leather. The 2023 are very nice leather but no where near the 2013

Leather was avg. Just a more matte version of the ‘11 retro which looked oiled down like a bodybuilder.

:lol: Worst leather we’ve seen on jays. Boy some of you are clueless..

I was talking about that era in general. ex. The '13 black tongue FR5s that I had. I didn't have the 3s, so can't comment, but generally there were a few years around that period that had pretty bad leather. If anyone who had those 5s thinks they were anything but garbage materials, then I don't know what to say.

I was talking about that era in general. ex. The '13 black tongue FR5s that I had. I didn't have the 3s, so can't comment, but generally there were a few years around that period that had pretty bad leather. If anyone who had those 5s thinks they were anything but garbage materials, then I don't know what to say.
So you commented on the leather quality of a shoe you never actually had? Lol

Back
Top Bottom