Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

These are supposedly super GR. I hope there's plenty for all

Just like how Chicago 2s would be an easy cop

pretending-to-be-happy-hiding-crying-behind-a-mask.jpg

Nike could do a survey and determine that 3 million pairs would be enough to cover every single person who wanted a pair, and even then, it would still be tough to cop because we all know that out of those 3 million pairs, a large chunk of that would go to people backdooring pairs or running bots. Just assume that every pair is going to be difficult to cop so you’re mentally prepared for that L on release day.

I literally lol every time I see the (O these are going to be easy to cop because the White/Fire Red 3,s were easy to get on release day) comment on every social media platform, including on here on Niketalk. I know for sure that the people who are making these comments are either trolling, or just haven't been around in the past whenever the White/Cement 3,s were retrod at any time. This is the equivalent of someone telling us that Black/Royal, Black/Red, or Chicago 1,s are going to sit because of Blah Blah reason lol. Or that Concord or Space Jam 11,s are going to sit for Blah Blah reason lol.

We all know that there's certain models/colorways that are just too classic to the point of, everybody will be trying to buy 2 to 5 pairs each minimum. You're out of your mind if you think that this release will be anything different than what it's been in the past. Cats want multiples of these to break out for every summer for the next 4 to 6 summers, just like Nelly use to do with these White/Cement 3,s in the past. The main problem is that alot of people are going for multiple of these because it's the perfect summer/sunlight shoe to have.

If you've never had these, then you wouldn't understand. Im not the biggest fan of these because of the yellowing, but i myself want 1 or 2 pairs minimum, so imagine how many pairs that the people who truly want these want?

Heads are going roll on this release, to the point of people aren't going to be complaining about the resell prices on these. Then we're going to have the majority of people that aren't fully prepared for the madness on release day.

Because they're comparing these to not so popular other 3 Colorways, that they're going to be complaining big time because they're believing it's a super GR, but they're not considering the demand for these on the flip side of this release.

This is one of those Colorways that even the OG,s come out of the woodworks for. Sleep at your own risk and be prepared for the constant reboot/being kicked off the app/constantly having to reput all of your information in the order section for your size because it's way too many people fighting to order pair.

I even predict people acting foolish instore over these. Even to the point of this release making the L&F look like light work lol.

What's funny is, you could line up 10 authentic pairs of a release and mix them up with 10 fake pairs and not one of us, Nike retail employees, professional "authenticators" etc etc etc... Including myself (and I've been in it since the 80s as a little kid) would be able to legit check at 100%.

To point at any QC variation and say "this is the mark of the fake" across the board, is irresponsible sneakerheading.

Wear testers pair has a inconsistency on the right side with EP height/consistent on the right lateral side toe box...

That makes it fake? I can't get jiggy with that.

I think the odds of sneaker lovers owning at least 1 pair of fakes unknowingly is higher than one would think.

Last edited:
Looking forward to March. If i strike out on these, I'll be willing to do a straight 1:1 trade with my Lost and Found 1s. (Objections?)
if you whiff and I don't keep me in mind if you wear 9.5
I don’t like doing doubles of anything, but I’ve beat the **** out of the 2 pairs of White Cements I’ve owned over the years. Might need to do it on these since I missed out on the 2013s and Free Throw lines. Lol.

Definitely going to double up on the Ls I’m going to take on these.
at least you don't have to worry about the pair you put on ice turning yellow 🤷‍♂️
Fire Red 3’s > these
F1530A38-314F-4ED0-BDCA-61C431FAA8B1.gif

I suppose you like the red tongue fire red V's better than the silver tongue 🤨

Last edited:
Nike could do a survey and determine that 3 million pairs would be enough to cover every single person who wanted a pair, and even then, it would still be tough to cop because we all know that out of those 3 million pairs, a large chunk of that would go to people backdooring pairs or running bots. Just assume that every pair is going to be difficult to cop so you’re mentally prepared for that L on release day.
I wish they would just do pre-orders a month or two before release.

I suppose you like the red tongue fire red V's better than the silver tongue 🤨
Nah I like the silver tongue on the fire red 5's. Don't get me wrong, I love these and the Fire Red 3's, I'm just kinda surprised that people seem to be way more excited for these than the FRs.

Back
Top Bottom