Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

Agreed. Personally, I way prefer these 3s, however, I doubt they'll hold anywhere near the same value as the L&Fs. I'm shocked the current pre-launch price is so much higher than the L&Fs were, and even higher than the current L&F price. What's up with that?

If I fail to hit at retail, I'd probably try to trade an extra Midnight Navy 4s for the 3s. Better to hold onto L&Fs and sell 2-3 years down the road in my opinion.

I will trade my extra LF for these 3's if someone is willing to put $200 on top of it.

Also it looks like Stockx isn't allowing people to sell the 3's right now which is keeping the price higher.

If I fail to hit at retail, I'd probably try to trade an extra Midnight Navy 4s for the 3s. Better to hold onto L&Fs and sell 2-3 years down the road in my opinion.

Why does everyone think that people want their extra pair of Midnight Navy 4s for real heat :lol: ? I swear on tradeblock for the last 2 months, every trade request for L&Fs or AMM4s or any other heat starts with the initiator offering Midnight Navy 4s and then something else that's been sitting in their closet for 3 years that they don't even like. Nobody ever bites.

Also why do so many people have extra pairs of Midnight Navy 4s in particular? Cuz its literally always that shoe that people trying to start a trade with. No lie. I just opened the app and these are the first 2 offers I see

unnamed.png

Can one of you young boys help an old head out with a legit pre-order site for these. I've been out the game and would appreciate some help. Thanks y'all...

Why does everyone think that people want their extra pair of Midnight Navy 4s for real heat :lol: ? I swear on tradeblock for the last 2 months, every trade request for L&Fs or AMM4s or any other heat starts with the initiator offering Midnight Navy 4s and then something else that's been sitting in their closet for 3 years that they don't even like. Nobody ever bites.

Also why do so many people have extra pairs of Midnight Navy 4s in particular? Cuz its literally always that shoe that people trying to start a trade with. No lie. I just opened the app and these are the first 2 offers I see

unnamed.png
It’s because those White/Navy cements are ***. Lol

It's actually a great shoe. Not sure that it's worthy to be included in the trades you have above, however, it's pretty reasonable for a WC3, particularly if someone who loves 4s and the WC colorway, which is very similar, and has an extra pair of 3s. Honestly don't feel these 3s are worth the current price whatsoever. After release, I'd pay no more than $350 shipped; over that and I'll go without.

"Just get the ball to Michael and everybody else get the F___ out of the Way" Doug Collins in the huddle before MJ hits "THE SHOT" That is what MJ is laughing at here lol THE GOAT
That’s not possible seeing how Mike is in the home uniform, it was more likely the go ahead shot vs the Pistons in game 3 of the ECF, but I digress…

Joints gon be like $280-295 in the money sizes on release day.

Once Stock X opens up the gates, and an actual market is established for these and dudes start undercutting. Thats where I’m speculating we’ll be

And I doubt this will be one of those situations where so many people are going after these that the SNKRS app buttons freeze, and people start panic resell buying on day 1

That’s not possible seeing how Mike is in the home uniform, it was more likely the go ahead shot vs the Pistons in game 3 of the ECF, but I digress…
Actually Good Call the Shot was on the Road. in Cleveland I just remember in one of his videos Come Fly with me , or Air TIime they showed Doug Collins saying that at his press conference and then the camera went over to Jordan Laughing.

Oh my goodness yall base sneakers on high and low value just sad don't take it the wrong way
White Cements for the Lost and Founds seems like a perfectly fair trade if you love 3s more than 1s.

Or if you already own the 2015 Chicagos and the White Cements are a shoe you’ve always wanted.

Now if you said Lost and Founds for the panda dunks, I might have an issue with that.

Back
Top Bottom